go pro

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As weird as it sounds, next time before you put the camera under water, lick the lens. Then rub it in with your finger and lick it again. It's to keep the water from sticking to the lens, so when you come out of the water you don't have a spot where the water is still on.

oh and make sure you rinse your camera off really well in fresh water after putting it in the salt water. Same with any accessories you have. ESPECIALLY the wireless remote, on the bottom where you plug it in to charge it really gets corrosion in it if your don't... Personal experience of mine from when i went to Jamaica...

Last edited:

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i pulled the trigger on the hero 3+...anything you've found in the last while playing with yours? Wondering it says waterproof to 131'...is that include ice? Just wondering if i were to get the pole and stick it down through the ice if i could use my phone as the viewing window for ice fishing?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You probably can. Just don't drop the fawker. I played with the dog mount a bit last weekend but haven't had time to do much more this week. Was going to go sledding Sunday and use it but with the weather plans have changed.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap I just remembered you lose wifi under the water so watching with your phone doesn't work.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap I just remembered you lose wifi under the water so watching with your phone doesn't work.

Ahh ya good point..thks for the info appreciate it! Oh and ya that was a big concern, was dropping it!! Thanks again

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol good suggestion. Might try that chesty mount for quadding on the weekend as well..

Top Bottom