Big Pinki bearhug.....you pay $2

Big Fernie beathug....you get $2

Beathug ???

Sounds kind of gay

sent from my HTC while working

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex is my buddy and damn near a neighbor actually. A bit creepy but a real good guy! Was just tryin to poke the beat, I mean bear. Lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus it would keep them busy

I'm sure there can be a beat or bear hug post a min

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Dooug will doo it. I will make sure to doo something tooday. It may not be as humorous as the original Doo vs CAT, as that is quite a masterpiece, but Dooug will Doo it.........backwards or frontwards, it will get doone.....:)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dooug will doo it. I will make sure to doo something tooday. It may not be as humorous as the original Doo vs CAT, as that is quite a masterpiece, but Dooug will Doo it.........backwards or frontwards, it will get doone.....:)

Doug is dooin what ??

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug there is a foot or more fresh show above 2000m, adn thats on top of a soft wet base. Plus its a blue bird spring day. How can you be planing on DOOing anything other then putting miles on your sled?
I do count #'s as well but the #'s i count are on my sleds.

GET OUT AND RIDE, I AM.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Doug there is a foot or more fresh show above 2000m, adn thats on top of a soft wet base. Plus its a blue bird spring day. How can you be planing on DOOing anything other then putting miles on your sled?
I do count #'s as well but the #'s i count are on my sleds.

GET OUT AND RIDE, I AM.

I would love to doo that for today but I have previous commitments for the day.

For everyone's information, I doo count the posts (actually the fancy S&M computer dooes that) and I also count the days of riding.........I'm not going to brag but it is over 20 days this season......:smiliestirthepot:

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry Dooug, I doo not mean too ruffle your features in your doona/doovet. it was inappropriate too doo that, and wont doo it again.
I doo like fernie and doo intend too ride it some day too. hopefully with yoo and the snow will not be poo.
you are dooing it right and keep dooing wot yoo doo.
surely yoo can doo better at this than I can doo.
boo-hoo ...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
sorry Dooug, I doo not mean too ruffle your features in your doona/doovet. it was inappropriate too doo that, and wont doo it again.
I doo like fernie and doo intend too ride it some day too. hopefully with yoo and the snow will not be poo.
you are dooing it right and keep dooing wot yoo doo.
surely yoo can doo better at this than I can doo.
boo-hoo ...

No need to apologize young fellow (anyboody noticed I miss the poo chance?). I doo what I feel is helping out with the big picture and if that is welcoming 7 pages of Newbies, so be it! Where else can a dude go and make a bunch of posts that the Mods can't jump down your throat for the uninfomative uninformational posts.

This may get locked pretty soon as well but we will struggle on and try and have some fun.

Your doo usage is awesome. Keep up the great work and I will try and follow the doo lead that you so aptly doo.....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If yer havin fun giver,, but when a guy clicks on "new posts" and all you see is Welcome, welcome,,,well just how does this ignore feature work exactly?lol

Top Bottom