Fernie snow needs to go snowmobiling.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I thought ferniesnow was spamming us or does he get 10cents per post?

but seriously, welcoming someone from mid january ???

Who did you welcome yesterday, or last week, or last month, or last year.....to each their own! If I welcome one, I welcome all of the Newbies!

Did Gretzky stop scoring goals when he reached a certain number? I don't think so unless you are talking about the very last goal in the books.

The record counter will keep counting until I finish posting and that is how this forum works.

If you don't like it, don't read it! Plain and simple....:)

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who did you welcome yesterday, or last week, or last month, or last year.....to each their own! If I welcome one, I welcome all of the Newbies!

Did Gretzky stop scoring goals when he reached a certain number? I don't think so unless you are talking about the very last goal in the books.

The record counter will keep counting until I finish posting and that is how this forum works.

If you don't like it, don't read it! Plain and simple....:)
Well said Doug, we all have the option of opening a post or passing it by and if you are willing to take the time to welcome all to the site good on ya.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy has to have a "trademark" to be outstanding in his field..........I don't have a field to stand in, so I doo use the word doo quite a bit.

Yes, yes you do.......:D

Fernie....I betcha, I can make more CAT words than you can DOO words...lol

Just looking for clarifiCATion, whenever I read your posts, I always CATch how you prefer to spell the word “do” incorrectly. I realize this may be a deliCATe subject for you as you prefer to authentCATe the dediCATion you have for certain brand of snowmachine and I am not trying to start an alterCATion or CATfight. I am just not an advoCATe of that brand and due to my eduCATion, spelling errors annoy me. Now the adjudiCATors on here (mods) may abdiCATe me into banishment but I would vindiCATe their decision and as an advoCATe of the truth that you have trouble spelling. I realize that I am making an amplifCATion of your spelling woes but your appliCATion of the word "do" is consistently in error and I am certain the eduCATors, especially grade 1 school teachers, would agree with me. I tried to loCATe if your spelling is due to being uneduCATed or unsophistiCATed but the uncompliCATed answer is you just like spelling that word incorrectly hoping to CATalyze other S&M members. Perhaps you might attempt to communiCATe without making spelling errors. I hope I am not fabriCATing a falsifiCATion of your spelling problem. It would be a great misfortune, almost CATastrophic to the English language if all of us started spelling words incorrectly just because of our dediCATion to a snowmobile.

:D :beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy has to have a "trademark" to be outstanding in his field..........I don't have a field to stand in, so I doo use the word doo quite a bit.

Being outstanding in your field just leads to being run over by a tractor!

Ya, I know......that was baaaaaaaaad. :aim_sorry:

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fernie....
Just looking for clarifiCATion, whenever I read your posts, I always CATch how you prefer to spell the word “do” incorrectly. I realize this may be a deliCATe subject for you as you prefer to authentCATe the dediCATion you have for certain brand of snowmachine and I am not trying to start an alterCATion or CATfight. I am just not an advoCATe of that brand and due to my eduCATion, spelling errors annoy me. Now the adjudiCATors on here (mods) may abdiCATe me into banishment but I would vindiCATe their decision and as an advoCATe of the truth that you have trouble spelling. I realize that I am making an amplifCATion of your spelling woes but your appliCATion of the word "do" is consistently in error and I am certain the eduCATors, especially grade 1 school teachers, would agree with me. I tried to loCATe if your spelling is due to being uneduCATed or unsophistiCATed but the uncompliCATed answer is you just like spelling that word incorrectly hoping to CATalyze other S&M members. Perhaps you might attempt to communiCATe without making spelling errors. I hope I am not fabriCATing a falsifiCATion of your spelling problem. It would be a great misfortune, almost CATastrophic to the English language if all of us started spelling words incorrectly just because of our dediCATion to a snowmobile.

That's hilarious............What a wit.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

An amazing wit!

I'm on my way out the door so a more doo-related reply will have to wait until I can doo it justice. You have set the bar quite high and I doon't know if it is doo-able but I will doo it!

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is seriously awesome!! Love it!

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I betcha Doug rides as much as any of us doo.. Maybe not as much as willy.. But close!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys and nothing against Ferniesnow but I think I'd rather get that great big Walmart bearhug from Pinki.....

I 2nd that. Big bear hug from pinky

Hand shake from Fernie

sent from my HTC while working

Top Bottom