Feeling Confused

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25k at A&E and trust was gone this thing is basically been a trailer queen, their comments were out rageous and this way we could get background on what they did or missed. They would not winch or tow me up the ramp.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25k at A&E and trust was gone this thing is basically been a trailer queen, their comments were out rageous and this way we could get background on what they did or missed. They would not winch or tow me up the ramp.
so A&E refused to do your motor on warranty? you are very difficult to get any information out of....

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the warranty and everything all worked out. But I have to admit I've literally laughed out loud at some of the back and forth in this thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

hedge

Reaction score
I think I'd like to hear the other side of the story, we're only getting about a 1/3 of it it seems. I know a few guys that have bought from A&E and they all give glowing reviews of the dealer.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this guy is 12 years old and in grade 2, not sure.
well, what I got from his jumbled posts is that his machine blew the motor after the 10 hr service, which he seems upset that he had to pay for (the 10hr service). there must have been some disagreement between himself and A&E as to the cause of the motor expiring, and for some reason he took his machine from there in a torn down state and took it to Bow Cycle to prove A&E had some part in the reason why the engine blew up. They (Bow Cycle) repaired the motor after having it for an extended period of time, and 10 hours later the transmission went. Back to Bow Cycle for a transmission repair that also took another long period of time, and then tried to charge him labour and storage that resulted in his posting here.

The premature engine failure issue is not a common one from what I have read on commander forums, but it has happened. The transmission problem is a more common problem, but still rare in comparison to the number of units sold.

the only reason I care is because I have a commander, and want to know specifics as to what happened or any explaination the dealer had provided as to the cause of the failures. asking capercal for information is like trying to find out why your wife is angry when she won't talk to you....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, what I got from his jumbled posts is that his machine blew the motor after the 10 hr service, which he seems upset that he had to pay for (the 10hr service). there must have been some disagreement between himself and A&E as to the cause of the motor expiring, and for some reason he took his machine from there in a torn down state and took it to Bow Cycle to prove A&E had some part in the reason why the engine blew up. They (Bow Cycle) repaired the motor after having it for an extended period of time, and 10 hours later the transmission went. Back to Bow Cycle for a transmission repair that also took another long period of time, and then tried to charge him labour and storage that resulted in his posting here.

The premature engine failure issue is not a common one from what I have read on commander forums, but it has happened. The transmission problem is a more common problem, but still rare in comparison to the number of units sold.

the only reason I care is because I have a commander, and want to know specifics as to what happened or any explaination the dealer had provided as to the cause of the failures. asking capercal for information is like trying to find out why your wife is angry when she won't talk to you....

Theres an analogy we can all relate to. Lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#1 Learn to speak english.......This could be the main issue.
#2 Hire a lawyer.............

maybe speaking and reading the english language is the problem, may have said to warm engine before take off, who knows hehe

way more to the fraakin story than is being told here.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
maybe speaking and reading the english language is the problem, may have said to warm engine before take off, who knows hehe

way more to the fraakin story than is being told here.

always is though Larry.... Always Is

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you. Was following this thread since day one and to be honest I had two thoughts. First one was I thought someone was just having some fun messing with the forum. Than after a couple of pages I had this crazy notion that maybe our old friend "Joey" managed to get off the Lonely Island and find himself a new family.

But like i said in the begging glad it worked out as you obviously have lots of money invested in this machine.

Just on a side note
Being a father of two and also having a rhinoset up for the family . I would highly recommend always ridding with at least one other machine. You were lucky this time to be able to get some help within 30mins. Next time you may not be so lucky.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always is though Larry.... Always Is

tyler i'm sure you have seen more of this than i. hehe

i have dealt with A n E in brooks, can't see them treating anyone like that unless there is something else not being put forth. any dealer either. must have been as they say "more to the story".

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy bought a 3 month old 07 800r rev.
Took it to the Cochrane dealer ( a and e ) right ????

Anyways got 250 km on it blew up ( not crank bearing yet ) top end.

They made him pay for the pistons.
Ok fine ( total b.s )
Told him pistons went cause if snow dust.
Got a 150 km outa that top end.
He told them from the start coolant was going missing.
So that's 2 top ends now.

Took the motor apart ( turples did it this time )
And found the bottom end had a crack , sucking coolant and scaring the pistons.

He got the updated block ( what turples said )

Rolled it a few weekends later a fawked the tunnel. Wrote off and bought it back.

I bought the motor ect and put it in my 04 chassis. I got 900 km ( it had 250 before he rolled it ) on it and the mag inner bearing let go and fawked the motor.
Took the motor apart.

No fawking updated motor. Same p.o.s 07 motor.

There's lots of Stealerships out there.

Be warned

from my HTC

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy bought a 3 month old 07 800r rev.
Took it to the Cochrane dealer ( a and e ) right ????

Anyways got 250 km on it blew up ( not crank bearing yet ) top end.

They made him pay for the pistons.
Ok fine ( total b.s )
Told him pistons went cause if snow dust.
Got a 150 km outa that top end.
He told them from the start coolant was going missing.
So that's 2 top ends now.

Took the motor apart ( turples did it this time )
And found the bottom end had a crack , sucking coolant and scaring the pistons.

He got the updated block ( what turples said )

Rolled it a few weekends later a fawked the tunnel. Wrote off and bought it back.

I bought the motor ect and put it in my 04 chassis. I got 900 km ( it had 250 before he rolled it ) on it and the mag inner bearing let go and fawked the motor.
Took the motor apart.

No fawking updated motor. Same p.o.s 07 motor.

There's lots of Stealerships out there.

Be warned

from my HTC

i could be wrong tex but the A n E i know of is out of brooks. but carry on your on a roll

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's in Cochrane ??

What ever the dealer is there.

Bow ridge ???

from my HTC

Top Bottom