Feeling Confused

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol Tater had a Suzuki Vision ,stolen then got a recall that fires started at the tank hope your stealing balls burn off. Then had a Grizzly 660 Bullet proof just unreal. BRP is Canadian and was told they r the best , also thought of Canadian jobs keep canadian work force going. etc

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reasons this story is bullch!t.

1. I've dealt with A&E before and they are excellent.
2. No company would warranty parts but not labor, they are just asking for a lawsuit doing that.
3. No company would ask you to keep your mouth shut, the only way for them to keep a customers mouth shut is to get his machine fixed ASAP.
4. The only way you would be paying storage is if you left it over 30 days without payment.

This story is bullch!t top to bottom. Not sure what your problem is but don't muddy one of the few good dealerships name with this bullch!t.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol Tater had a Suzuki Vision ,stolen then got a recall that fires started at the tank hope your stealing balls burn off. Then had a Grizzly 660 Bullet proof just unreal. BRP is Canadian and was told they r the best , also thought of Canadian jobs keep canadian work force going. etc
Except that all he can-ams are made in Juarez Mexico

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Reasons this story is bullch!t.

1. I've dealt with A&E before and they are excellent.
2. No company would warranty parts but not labor, they are just asking for a lawsuit doing that.
3. No company would ask you to keep your mouth shut, the only way for them to keep a customers mouth shut is to get his machine fixed ASAP.
4. The only way you would be paying storage is if you left it over 30 days without payment.

This story is bullch!t top to bottom. Not sure what your problem is but don't muddy one of the few good dealerships name with this bullch!t.

Mercedes benz did this with us, paid 50% parts but 0% labor for an issue that was covered under recall in the US but not in Canada due to the number of units affected. Lawyer told us it was the best we were going to get...

So it does happen, every dealer will have good and bad reviews, all depends on the situation and the individuals involved

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mercedes benz did this with us, paid 50% parts but 0% labor for an issue that was covered under recall in the US but not in Canada due to the number of units affected. Lawyer told us it was the best we were going to get...

So it does happen, every dealer will have good and bad reviews, all depends on the situation and the individuals involved

What was the issue? If it was a $300 bill makes sense. If it was a blown motor(due to improper dealership maintenance) and transmission issues I'm sure the dealer would cover it.

This whole story is fishy. I'm wondering if he did the 10 mile tuneup himself and screwed it up.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat is still replacing diffs in the 08 models , no charge. They will not pay labor though

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
cam shaft seal leak, compromizing the electrical system...cost was $1700 for MB and $4700 for me...

But back to this, there are 3 sides to every story and this thread gives us one, right or wrong, agree or dissagree that is what this forum is for

What was the issue? If it was a $300 bill makes sense. If it was a blown motor(due to improper dealership maintenance) and transmission issues I'm sure the dealer would cover it.

This whole story is fishy. I'm wondering if he did the 10 mile tuneup himself and screwed it up.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cam shaft seal leak, compromizing the electrical system...cost was $1700 for MB and $4700 for me...

But back to this, there are 3 sides to every story and this thread gives us one, right or wrong, agree or dissagree that is what this forum is for

It's possible it did happen, but yours was a recall. The way your talking it doesn't seem that it was under warranty.

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Mr Bryonkent to my knowlegde if you are out and about riding and you see a neighbor on a Black and red Can am roughly 6ft 6*2 in shape and a farmer in your town of Rainer you can tell him we still think of him and his kind deed for helping us load our machine. He was picking it up his quad with a big bill possible rebuilt motor which he paid roughly $4 gs. He was the only help we got to load our machine. Happy safe trails and by the we the paper work and bills.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Dear Mr Bryonkent to my knowlegde if you are out and about riding and you see a neighbor on a Black and red Can am roughly 6ft 6*2 in shape and a farmer in your town of Rainer you can tell him we still think of him and his kind deed for helping us load our machine. He was picking it up his quad with a big bill possible rebuilt motor which he paid roughly $4 gs. He was the only help we got to load our machine. Happy safe trails and by the we the paper work and bills.

Not gonna go back and look but wasn't somebody translating this guys posts earlier?

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know who you're talking about, not sure why you included the part of his motor being rebuilt or the cost. That quad had been beat to hell I'm surprised the motor lasted this long. $4,000 seems a little steep for a rebuild.

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up from the shop now with a specialized bolt for the tranny. It is a one use type of bolt worth around 20 bucks which is suppose to solve all the problems. Can t wait to go for a ride.

Top Bottom