Eagle valley / sicamous updates 2017/18

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya, I'm going to wear my tin foil hat so you guys can't get the map in my head

Your going to wear a head-dress heh... You work for Bison? ... Your secret spots suck and are easy to find... Get a 6 pack of Busch and log on to Google Earth, Sledding ain't Rocket Appliances bud... Easy to find your way around that mountain.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your going to wear a head-dress heh... You work for Bison? ... Your secret spots suck and are easy to find... Get a 6 pack of Busch and log on to Google Earth, Sledding ain't Rocket Appliances bud... Easy to find your way around that mountain.
If you can tell me either way to by pass the main trail, I'll by you 2 flats of that sh!t beer, actually I'll by ya 2 flats of caribou green, cause that 4 trees planted

And I like tree riding

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh funny guy, that's going to get you less info and or no help, FYI

Weren’t you the guy complaining about useless posts?

FYI, need some serious snow all around. Some creeks are filled in, most up top are good. By Sunday it could be a little better. If I were looking to ride Sicamous, I would go further North just based on all things combined.

mlins18

Reaction score
Weren’t you the guy complaining about useless posts?

FYI, need some serious snow all around. Some creeks are filled in, most up top are good. By Sunday it could be a little better. If I were looking to ride Sicamous, I would go further North just based on all things combined.
When your talking north, are you refering to Blue river, Valemount, Mcbride etc? Or jusy Sicamous zones north of the highway? Also has anyone been in Eagles yet? On Sled Sicamous' website they have posted that its ungroomed, logging at km 1 and a washour repair at km 8.5.. ?

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is boys a post on the conditions, went out this Morning, some were unloading at 2.5 on Owlshead went to the 6 km mark the trail is full of snow but....... no grooming has taken place to the trail is whooped to sh*t bring a spare set of kidneys with you. We went into the cabin which is even more whooped with trees across the trail so you have to navigate around them off the trail. The big creek is still open and getting out was interesting and should be even more so later today. We rode around the cabin which has about a foot of fresh and was enjoyable for the first ride of the season. Dug a pit and there is about 120 cm of snow as it has settled quite a bit in the last week. If your looking for the champagne deep experience it's not there yet it's ok for earlier riding but not epic as we all want.

Last edited:

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is boys a post on the conditions, went out this Morning, some were unloading at 2.5 on Owlshead went to the 6 km mark the trail is full of snow but....... no grooming has taken place to the trail is whooped to sh*t bring a spare set of kidneys with you. We went into the cabin which is even more whooped with trees across the trail so you have to navigate around them off the trail. The big creek is still open and getting out was interesting and should be even more so later today. We rode around the cabin which has about a foot of fresh and was enjoyable for the first ride of the season. Dug a pit and there is about 120 cm of snow as it has settled quite a bit in the last week. If your looking for the champagne deep experience it's not there yet it's ok for earlier riding but not epic as we all want.
Thanks for the honest update billdozer!!! Finally get a true answer on conditions and not all this other BS !!!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What, you went without me, I knew your were fooling around on me!:nono: Must be the new Doo that's attracting the other men! You'll come crawling back????? :(

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would it have been better for your kidney's to try blue or is a toss up either way?

/

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mabe owlshead was wrong place to braaaaap??

How's new sled??
Thanks for the honest update billdozer!!! Finally get a true answer on conditions and not all this other BS !!!
If I had been up I would have given a conditions report, but I haven't and till bill posted don't know anyone that has that I could pass it along

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Braaaaap
55a04d0ecdd702429f2344ec4e130f9a.jpg

Top Bottom