Eagle valley / sicamous updates 2017/18

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure a guy with over 14500 post could manage to post a few pics from his sledding adventure from this past wknd...
would love to see what it was like...
i'm sure some of the other fellow keyboard bandits with a sledding itch would be grateful..
thanks in advance

Have you seen the content of his posts? Less than %1 of them have useful content.

The next few days will make or break the next 7-10

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm sure a guy with over 14500 post could manage to post a few pics from his sledding adventure from this past wknd...
would love to see what it was like...
i'm sure some of the other fellow keyboard bandits with a sledding itch would be grateful..
thanks in advance

I would think tex78 would accommodate all of your requests just to keep that avatar revolving on the thread.............lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the content of his posts? Less than %1 of them have useful content.

The next few days will make or break the next 7-10
About the same amount of informative posts that you also post, so what's your point as you haven't even road out here yet

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys ever wonder if chuck norris' beard really is made of titanium like the interweb says it is?

Do not let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them... maybe you can hire The A-Team.

Do not let this distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.
Do not let this distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't know how to use the camera feature on his phone from what I recall :smiliestirthepot:

Probably a Crapple, can't blame him for not wanting to use it. Is this another useless post???? Dang I hate when that happens! Car wouldn't start about a month ago...:confused:ø

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's this weather going to do to the snow pack? I have a friend who's never been on a sled. He just bought his first machine (a boosted nytro ) and is itching to ride.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's this weather going to do to the snow pack? I have a friend who's never been on a sled. He just bought his first machine (a boosted nytro ) and is itching to ride.

a few of us rode Blue saturday and Owls sunday, we were all hitting things under the snow and being careful at the same time, the snow late sunday started to settle due to the wet fog, the rain up top today and warm temps will most likely bring the overall depth of the snow down exposing even more hazards both visual and just below the snows surface. its early and risky so use your own judgement, if your not concerned about wrecking sh*t go for it, if you don't want that risk wait for a couple more dumps and things will be much better.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Until the next storm cycle (or two) the snow will be so hard that it will be hard to handle the nytro and there won't be anything that is a challenge to climb.

Top Bottom