Eagle valley / sicamous updates 2017/18

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt there is need to create a thread about 4 place trailers everyone knows early season sled deck and in the box of your truck is king and that trailers were made to park in the lots not the roads up but jackwagons will always be jackwagons and think they know better and can do it thread or no thread lol.case closed

Besides starting a thread to whine about it is like being a schoolgirl with her period.
Did you just assume someone's gender. Can't do that anymore dude.
And yes. That thread about 4 place enclosed. Worth the time to read it!
Back to topic tho. What's the score. Is it worth coming out in the next week for a couple days or should I wait till rifle season is over and come mid December

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you just assume someone's gender. Can't do that anymore dude.
And yes. That thread about 4 place enclosed. Worth the time to read it!
Back to topic tho. What's the score. Is it worth coming out in the next week for a couple days or should I wait till rifle season is over and come mid December
It's a short drive for me and I'm waiting another week. Do with that information what you wish.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So not enough snow yet? Anybody been up to owls yet?
people that have been riding have been going to blue the most i saw a facebook page of what i assume is owls still a lot of creeks to be filled in .

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode blue lake last few days - unloaded on owls side at 7k parking lot - trail has decent snow on it -friday we played in meadows over bunny hill at blue leak to find untouched meadows with little over 2ft of powder - didnt really go toward lake - still no enough snow yet - had lunch played bit more around cabin and headed out - Saturday unloaded at owls and tried to head into owls - there were a few other sledders ahead of us heading in - few stucks getting over trees and stumps laying across trail that are still not covered - there were few other sleds that went in farther - but I wasnt energetic enough to go over all the debri and possibly damage sled - we turned around and headed back over to blue again - played in the meadows at 23k - tracked them up and headed over to blue to find it totally white out conditions - had lunch and weather cleared abit - ventured over top to find alot of the area tracked out - ventured into lower meadows to find some untracked snow - played in trees abit and then headed out for the day !

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode blue lake last few days - unloaded on owls side at 7k parking lot - trail has decent snow on it -friday we played in meadows over bunny hill at blue leak to find untouched meadows with little over 2ft of powder - didnt really go toward lake - still no enough snow yet - had lunch played bit more around cabin and headed out - Saturday unloaded at owls and tried to head into owls - there were a few other sledders ahead of us heading in - few stucks getting over trees and stumps laying across trail that are still not covered - there were few other sleds that went in farther - but I wasnt energetic enough to go over all the debri and possibly damage sled - we turned around and headed back over to blue again - played in the meadows at 23k - tracked them up and headed over to blue to find it totally white out conditions - had lunch and weather cleared abit - ventured over top to find alot of the area tracked out - ventured into lower meadows to find some untracked snow - played in trees abit and then headed out for the day !
Pics
3b8867e57ecb22d9aae58cc74fc720a9.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone said there's about the same amount as at Christmas, but Na there was more then than now

We probed 140 cm at bluelake Saturday, and 155 cm in a meadow before cabin at owlshead Sunday

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone said there's about the same amount as at Christmas, but Na there was more then than now

We probed 140 cm at bluelake Saturday, and 155 cm in a meadow before cabin at owlshead Sunday
So which way u go into owls

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool ! Guess shoulda tried that on saturday ! Woulda been better than the log covered trail!
Snow was way better at owlshead than bluelake, as long as u stayed from up in the open up top where it was windy

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder wht Ecco be like
Was wind blown on the way up to the saddle, about where I broke my ankle and below it was deeeep

It ice fogged bad up top, could hear the snow crusty

schooled_dweeb

Reaction score
Snow was way better at owlshead than bluelake, as long as u stayed from up in the open up top where it was windy

I'm sure a guy with over 14500 post could manage to post a few pics from his sledding adventure from this past wknd...
would love to see what it was like...
i'm sure some of the other fellow keyboard bandits with a sledding itch would be grateful..
thanks in advance

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure a guy with over 14500 post could manage to post a few pics from his sledding adventure from this past wknd...
would love to see what it was like...
i'm sure some of the other fellow keyboard bandits with a sledding itch would be grateful..
thanks in advance
Didn't take any Sunday lol

Top Bottom