Eagle valley / sicamous updates 2017/18

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went again today with the Young Bucks from Thunder Bay Sherm tapped out cause he's old or his knee hurts or he ran out of depends not sure... Blew my phone up yesterday so no pics however as Sherm was lamenting we went early headed up and over the front of the the cabin to what we call Taryn's bowl, to our surprise and pleasure no one had been there in days over the hood deep all day! The young fellas comment was best day ever I have to say it was up there for me as well. First for me as well ran out of fuel on the way down due to the fact even this old guy doesn't sit around when there's snow to pound. Thanks to Cory for spotting me a few litres to get down!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well all there is to say is EPIC !!! Out of fuel by 2:30... Griffin never disappoints !!!
684b67ef5a0aea82904d13e66b145fe7.jpg
1f542984c559f8bc9b021471d00e6895.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to eagles again, at least 1 foot more than Sunday, was waist to nipple deep

Just about needed more than a 174 t3 as it was tapped to the bars all day

No pics with phone, but got great helmet cam videos, just no idea how to post here

Ya guys see the forcast, Monday will be epic again

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H20 is not supposed to sell OEM, that's his choice and may get cut off

We are doing what we are told to do

Thanks for stopping in, see ya next time

Hmmmmm, I sell lots of new oem. It's a free world and you can buy anything!! lol

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we thought your guys were great. I needed a oem bumper and would have been happy to pay the 13 to install...but other work would need to have been done. buddy blew a belt the 13 charge is ok but just need to just buy and ride . he was pissed why to by and have it put on buy dealer wtf. h20 sold it straight up. hope I works for you guys. nice fancy shop. we ride there a lot. good to have the shop 2 ski doos 4 polaris
Need some clarification. What exactly is the "13" charge?

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Day 2 in sic did not disappoint again !! Tit deep untracked all day in Sugarloaf!! Vis was good down in the trees ... a few deep stucks ... turbo was a Saveur today !!! Again out of fuel by 2:30 !!!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went again today with the Young Bucks from Thunder Bay Sherm tapped out cause he's old or his knee hurts or he ran out of depends not sure... Blew my phone up yesterday so no pics however as Sherm was lamenting we went early headed up and over the front of the the cabin to what we call Taryn's bowl, to our surprise and pleasure no one had been there in days over the hood deep all day! The young fellas comment was best day ever I have to say it was up there for me as well. First for me as well ran out of fuel on the way down due to the fact even this old guy doesn't sit around when there's snow to pound. Thanks to Cory for spotting me a few litres to get down!

OK, so I'm older, ya,my knee hurts, but Billy, if anyone knows I don't wear Depends anymore its you! Commando all the way baby! Besides that we can still kick the youngens butts! See you Sunday!!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Day 2 in sic did not disappoint again !! Tit deep untracked all day in Sugarloaf!! Vis was good down in the trees ... a few deep stucks ... turbo was a Saveur today !!! Again out of fuel by 2:30 !!!

Did you go in via 10k or the long way around?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Blue yesterday, deep deep deep, don't think I've ever been stuck that much in one day before. Hit the trees to the right of the trail in, over the hood and more. We ventured down to the lake and up, over the other side where we found untouched bottomless pow. The 175 was struggling.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming down to ride sicamous on Wednesday, never rode it before, looking like the timing is perfect. Although it's tough to leave here with the great conditions we're having it'll be good to ride new area. Thank for the condition updates guys:beer::beer::beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming down to ride sicamous on Wednesday, never rode it before, looking like the timing is perfect. Although it's tough to leave here with the great conditions we're having it'll be good to ride new area. Thank for the condition updates guys
Make sure ya stop in at mountain Park motorsports, Friday Saturday Sunday is free hot soup, really good soup to boot

Top Bottom