Eagle valley / sicamous updates 2017/18

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode owls today. Nasty ice fog at 2100m, below vis was decent in some spots. Good snow and lots of untouched around. Trail was is good condition and quick to get up.

No signs of any natural or rider produced avy's that I could see. Think we are headed back tomorrow, hoping for some sun.

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know a busy local frequency/channel (around Salmon Arm) I can try on my new to me baofeng? Would like to try out before heading out tomorrow...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex, do u have t motion lockout from Munster at the shop?
I'll look after lunch

Was a crazy busy morning

Sorry just seen your post, give me a p.m guys if ya need something sooner as far as a answer

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes we do have a few, 2 are spoken for

And one was sold this am, mabe that was you

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a day up at owls. Sun came out and the snow was deeep. We went behind super bowl (think it's called). Over the hood all day. Out of fuel by 2pm.

Zero avy activity that I seen. Seems to be bonding to that crust about 50cm down.

Tex, we stopped after the ride, as you mentioned two r on hold. We gave # to grab in am if not gone. I was peaking at you through the door window.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a day up at owls. Sun came out and the snow was deeep. We went behind super bowl (think it's called). Over the hood all day. Out of fuel by 2pm.

Zero avy activity that I seen. Seems to be bonding to that crust about 50cm down.

Tex, we stopped after the ride, as you mentioned two r on hold. We gave # to grab in am if not gone. I was peaking at you through the door window.
Well w.t.h, come in and b.s

Was wondering who the heck that was

powder dreams

Reaction score
If anyone lost a pack over towards Mara let me know. Looked like someone lost it on there way down a day or two ago. Tell me a few of the things that are in it and I'll get it back to you asap

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to eagles today, had a Polaris skid shock issue and a kitty cat with bad attitude, once they got down we made it up into a stash, only seen 5 other Dudes out of 125 sleds

Was headlight deep and fresh tracks in the stash, didn't kill every snow flake as we got up late, but still burnt a take o braaaaap gas

Good day other than the pour boys that didn't make it to help

Never got any pics, as main phone with pics also got lost

Top Bottom