Eagle valley / sicamous updates 2017/18

gofast89

Reaction score
Rode owlhead yesterday. Tracked closer to cabin. We rode fresh tracks all afternoon

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who got into it with the "farmer" yesterday at Blue Lake staging area? Heard the cops had to attend. Lol

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys went riping by on sleds and scared his cattle and they ran through a fence into another field. He’s actually super nice and let us park our unit on his property.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys went riping by on sleds and scared his cattle and they ran through a fence into another field. He’s actually super nice and let us park our unit on his property.

Again?

How many times over the years has this happened and likely those at fault don’t care because they only ride there once a year.

blindman

Reaction score
crap wish everyone could be respectful. When we come up to sic and stay . our host is always happy to see us. says we are best renters ever. why the fug can everyone not respect.....Why????
why ruin a GOOD THING.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those guys sound like douchebags. Every year at Christmas break a few show up.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see the humour in this having cops attend.......

My bad..It's not funny. Some history with the farmer if it is the same guy. Cops have had to visit him on more than one occasion for his confrontations with sledders. One reason I don't bother staging there.

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair enough I know who you mean truth is probably in the middle :)
My bad..It's not funny. Some history with the farmer if it is the same guy. Cops have had to visit him on more than one occasion for his confrontations with sledders. One reason I don't bother staging there.

atchaboi

Reaction score
Rode Queest today, first time for everyone in our group except for one and ended up in some areas pretty far off the beaten path and there was still lots of tracks but rode waste deep untouched when we ventured into the trees! The trail on the other hand was nothing but bumps, worked up more of a sweat on the trail than I did riding all day!
a519fb5e75936ed0406c168436d7e0b6.jpg

Irocaz

Reaction score
Rode blue today, Lots of tracks unless you get farther out. Sooo many people the trail was terrible! Lots of whiskey needed tonight to take the soreness away!!

Hotwheels81

Reaction score
Rode hunters range yesterday, apparently over 170+ riders checked in... Took the fun way up and the trail was smooth, took the groomed trail down and she was pretty rough.. Currently 6" of fresh snow at the house in Kelowna.

Irocaz

Reaction score
Rode blue again today and it had a wicked amount of snow! Talked with a guy that rode owl and it was also really good! The trail was great! Think we might go there 1 more day

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Sicamous. Still lots in Blue Lake as it was pretty cold and snowed every day. Cabin was full all day I would guess as it was when we headed into the back and when we came out. Owlshead was a little more beaten. We rode Queest yesterday and there was great snow all over the place in there but the trail was brutal.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quest doesn't get ridden much but has good snow and sweet terrain. If more rode it they would groom more

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quest doesn't get ridden much but has good snow and sweet terrain. If more rode it they would groom more
Ya, queest has low numbers persay, and takes 75 to groom

But the dude bringing guys up the mid Way back way every day makes 5-10 more riders everyday that aren't accounted for

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode owls today - trail in decent shape ! Ventured past cabin up over skinny - about 8 to 10 inches of fresh - superbowl was un tracked - ventured across morton and up avy hill - went out backside through raven over towards hunters and winding ridge to find - a very low snow pack ! We decided not to go any farther - we turned arou d and headed back i to owls - did the down and around trail to find about a ft of fresh - headed back out through video bowl and then headed NE of owls cabin over saddle and into meadows ! Found some awesome un touched powder - made a circle - played in a lower lake , did some waist deep riding up through the trees ! Awesome day !;)

Top Bottom