Dyno results

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just reading on another forum, "report" is new Poo motor, Doo, and Cat 800's , all subjected to same situational setup on Dynotech dyno,
Poo 160.3
Doo 155
Cat. 158.

Torque seemed to drop off a bit more on Poo than the other 2 at higher rpm's.

True ????? I guess we'll see, be a fun sled with 160 HP stock

TJ 800

Reaction score
where would be a good place to take your sled to get put on a Dyno in Edmonton?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynotech Research did there dyno testing on the new poo motor yesterday. I believe he was going to post the results today or tomorrow.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynotech Research did there dyno testing on the new poo motor yesterday. I believe he was going to post the results today or tomorrow.

Supposedly, these are the results.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just looked and the numbers have not been posted. So these numbers would have had to come from somebody watching the live video steam from yesterday. I think I'll wait till he posts the real numbers to see if its true. I personally hope they found more HP than 160.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found the emil he sent out explaining what he was doing.

VIEW DYNO TESTING OF OUR FIRST 2015 POLARIS AXYS 800

This Saturday, October 4, 2014 at 12:00 noon EST we
are dyno testing our first 2015 POLARIS AXYS 800! This will be shown on our members' LIVE SCREAMING VIDEO on our two dynocams--one in the control room where you can see and hear the dyno numbers as they happen--and the other dynocam in the engine dyno room where you can see and hear the engine being tested on our SuperFlow 902 fully instrumented dynamometer. We're planning to do a reasonable break-in on the new engine, then test with two ECU's--one with and one without breakin mode.

On Sunday, October 5, I plan to post a full DTR technical article on the new AXYS 800 engine, comparing it side by side to the 800 SkiDoo Etec and the 800 Arctic Cat including airflow, fuel flow, BSFC and most importantly torque and horsepower.

65.jpg

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

are dyno testing our first 2015 POLARIS AXYS 800! This will be shown on our members' LIVE SCREAMING VIDEO on our two dynocams--one in the control room where you can see and hear the dyno numbers as they happen--and the other dynocam in the engine dyno room where you can see and hear the engine being tested on our SuperFlow 902 fully instrumented dynamometer. We're planning to do a reasonable break-in on the new engine, then test with two ECU's--one with and one without breakin mode.

On Sunday, October 5, I plan to post a full DTR technical article on the new AXYS 800 engine, comparing it side by side to the 800 SkiDoo Etec and the 800 Arctic Cat including airflow, fuel flow, BSFC and most importantly torque and horsepower.

Thats great, I wonder if the hp results will be Poo 160.3. , Doo - 155. And Cat - 158 ????? Lol.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, looks like it's bye bye vertical steering?/

65.jpg

Last edited:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. Looks like and old rev steering post. Sooner or later they had to figure it out.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soon polaris will build this model I hope. Maybe my brother could join team polaris and speed up the process.

Top Bottom