2011 800 engine poor HP

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, maybe your proctologist can locate your head.

Now that was funny, but if we are gonna start a search for all the fellas who r suffering from "head up their a$$ " syndrome, that proctologist is gonna be busy, ....but you go over to the Doo section....man their gonna need a team of em working 2 shifts. LOL:d

psnider

Reaction score
never dissed it once, havent rode the new chassis, looking forward to trying it out, maybe ill pick one up a few years down the road after they've been tested, ive road em all, and they have all gone exactly where i want them to go, but i like my chassis i have became very comfortable on it and will stick with it for a year or 2

If you are ever in revy i would let you take mine for a spin. Your right its what ever you as the rider are comfortable on.

psnider

Reaction score
wow, snappy comeback there junior :Happy4:

I have yet to make any judgement on the pro ride mouthpiece, my comment was about burandt sucking the snotty end of the money stick. did you buy a pro ride cuz he said it was awesome?

Nope i bought mine last year at the sneek a peek snow show. Did not even know at that time he had anything to do with polaris , i found out just before snow check started thet he was riding them. i needed a new sled due to mine being written off. i went to all the dealers there at the show yammy cat doo and polaris and compared them all and felt after talking to all the sales people there i wanted that one. the cat was 2k more and 50lbs more. the nytro was 100 lbs more and 2500 more. the doo was 60lbs more and 3k more. i based my opinion on this after talking with the sales people and reps and that the dealer in calgary is great to deal with.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope i bought mine last year at the sneek a peek snow show. Did not even know at that time he had anything to do with polaris , i found out just before snow check started thet he was riding them. i needed a new sled due to mine being written off. i went to all the dealers there at the show yammy cat doo and polaris and compared them all and felt after talking to all the sales people there i wanted that one. the cat was 2k more and 50lbs more. the nytro was 100 lbs more and 2500 more. the doo was 60lbs more and 3k more. i based my opinion on this after talking with the sales people and reps and that the dealer in calgary is great to deal with.

AH, quick question for yah. Where did you get your weights and prices from? Cause the prices i got on cats and doo's i dont know that poo is that cheap to buy. Last time i heard you cant buy a brand new sled for under 10G. And as for the weights dry a cat dont weigh 477, nor does a doo weigh 487, and i know for a fact that the yammy aint even close to 527 dry in a mtn chasis. I am baseing these numbers you provided off of the original pro rmk weights they claimed. Dont understand were numbers came from???

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's gonna be all rider prefference that is forsure I though the new poo would be amazing as well rode one in golden and it felt like my m7 way to tippy thing would lay on its side way to easy for myself I then took a nytro and a new etec for a ride and have decided my sled of choice is the new doo but gotta say the new poo looks great but is just to sloppy for my likings! but it did have some okay power could use a bit more but hey thats what pipes and the aftermarket is for rite!

psnider

Reaction score
AH, quick question for yah. Where did you get your weights and prices from? Cause the prices i got on cats and doo's i dont know that poo is that cheap to buy. Last time i heard you cant buy a brand new sled for under 10G. And as for the weights dry a cat dont weigh 477, nor does a doo weigh 487, and i know for a fact that the yammy aint even close to 527 dry in a mtn chasis. I am baseing these numbers you provided off of the original pro rmk weights they claimed. Dont understand were numbers came from???

from the sales guys at the show.they said the nytro was around 15k and weighed in at 515lbs. the doo was 15 and change and weight of 490ish and the cat was 14 and change and weighed in around 489 ish...this everything i was quoted at the show. The polaris dealer here weighed the 163 when it arrived here in calgary and dry weight was 434lbs and i paid 12 for mine

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from the sales guys at the show.they said the nytro was around 15k and weighed in at 515lbs. the doo was 15 and change and weight of 490ish and the cat was 14 and change and weighed in around 489 ish...this everything i was quoted at the show. The polaris dealer here weighed the 163 when it arrived here in calgary and dry weight was 434lbs and i paid 12 for mine

Ah. The prices seem a little high but i`m comparing to snow check prices and prices i can get them for now i guess. The prices you are quoteing are full retail pricing with freight and all. Cause i know the snow checked HCR`s were 12 and change with taxes and all in. The doo`s are definitely more expensive than about anything on the market, and the kicker to that is they are MADE IN CANADA. It`s dumb that you can buy a sled made in the us cheaper than one made in canada, and you can go to the states and buy a made in canada sled quite abit cheaper than you can buy it here in canada. It irritates me about doo.

rockydaug

Reaction score
I agree, and if you do buy a sled down across the border, there is no warranty in Canada. BS:nono:

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Glen's response. Blinded Bias, Commerical Gain or Skewed (or Screwed) Data on the specs and pricing info that post #63 is trying to pass on.
Credibility Concern here!

Shall we throw horsepower back into into the discussion??

Last edited:

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2011 800's are dynoed at 152 hp at 8200 rpm(Jan Snow tech mag)
Thats better but needs to be 160 to keep up with the joneses

H2O

Reaction score
You obviously have not ridden the pro. When you do you will let the Joneses keep there 160 H.P. sleds.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2011 800's are dynoed at 152 hp at 8200 rpm(Jan Snow tech mag)
Thats better but needs to be 160 to keep up with the joneses

The jones's are usually all on this poo thread cause the dream is fading. LOL ;)

Top Bottom