Do you....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever have that feeling that things just are not right??

I know your not RIGHT thats for sure:d
You need to take holidays dude.
How many RED BULLS you drinking again.
IMSTICKY..your kinda HIGH MANTENIENCE[SP]

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I'm still red bull free...... I just have that not so fresh feeling.

I gotpipe stuck on a WR plug that seems to like to rotate so I can't come off with the overshot and I've pulled 15daN - Thats a good chunk over yield, and I can't budge this POS....

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I'm still red bull free...... I just have that not so fresh feeling.

I gotpipe stuck on a WR plug that seems to like to rotate so I can't come off with the overshot and I've pulled 15daN - Thats a good chunk over yield, and I can't budge this POS....

....Pull on yer wire to it's Max !.. Maybe it will stretch a bit but U be Happy when she unload !!! :d :beer:.... & I hopes your job in hand goes well ! :d:beer::beer:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Ya... KLIM gear is good.
I'd even accept Arctic Cat leather formals or even Polaris gear..... but the ppl wearing plaris gear would have to sit in the back...... Ha.... Sorry BF, but all the Corona you can drink will be paid for..... It's in my will that it's an open bar at my funeral!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if you spent more time working and less time on the internet you wouldn't be stuck in the hole!! LMAO! just kidding man.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
If I could work more and be more hands on I would.....

As I can't reply in the manner I would usually, That one will have to do.... It saves someone from coming in and editing my post to make it reader friendly, nobody cries and we all go home safe at night...... Simply put, If you don't laugh, there is much less of a chance of peeing your pants and then trying to convince your wife that you moved the sprinler on the way up the drive way.....It's embarassing, really!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I could work more and be more hands on I would.....

As I can't reply in the manner I would usually, That one will have to do.... It saves someone from coming in and editing my post to make it reader friendly, nobody cries and we all go home safe at night...... Simply put, If you don't laugh, there is much less of a chance of peeing your pants and then trying to convince your wife that you moved the sprinler on the way up the drive way.....It's embarassing, really!!
Didn't the X pinch your hose so the sprinkler wouldn't sprinkle anymore.:d

Top Bottom