What would you do?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would buy arctic cat and build a factory turbo mountain sled that was 220 hp and 375 lbs ready to ride. And a professional baseball team.
Not sure you would get a major league team for that money Curtis? That’s if you take the $750,000,000 option. IMG_5282.jpeg IMG_5283.jpeg IMG_5285.jpeg

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy a huge acreage and build nice shop house. Maybe offroad park on it. Buy SXS, Sleds, ultra4 car, class 1 truggy and list goes on. Help out all my family with there needs and live off rest till I die.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Man, oh, man, the decisions.
As we are gracefully aging, we require amenities. We like the snow and the changing seasons, so a permanent residence would be in the Interior of BC. Secondary residence would be somewhere warm year round on the ocean.
Well adorned residences in both locations with fancy storage for some seasonal toys. Look after immediate family with some gifts.
I could see buying a large farm/orchard and having staff to work it. Cattle would be good with room to range and kind of be like John Dutton but I would stay away from politics. I would enjoy life like I do now.
Also, set up some type of Foundation and become a philanthropist.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone in my immediate family would be debt free. No house payments and money for them in the bank. Treat good friends and families to nice holidays. New GT500, new Summit turbo, new Ford F350. Buy a place in Okotoks to be near to the grandkids and donate some to favorite charities. Never have to stress about weather and grain prices ever again.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Similar to what (FS) has said, only no need for big residences no need for staff, cleaning service will suffice 1 a week. Snow/Oceanside would be nice as well, a few animals around said residence. Some toys as well, definitely help out non profit org's and set up some trust funds and of course immediately dis connect all types of communication as i do not need 9th cousins or such appearing lol! Definitely hire myself private security for the first bit until i get things settled in.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would start an all expenses paid S&M sledding/ quading trip semi- annually where we could rip around the mountains all day, then debrief around the campfire and discuss all the latest conspiracy theories at night😂.

Last edited:

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d Bribe the mods here on snow and mud and have Kane dog and a few others go mental with out being band From the site.

Top Bottom