Do I expect to much?

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I booked my quad in to get the front diff looked at on april 30 and was told they are taking bookings for may 14 so I said ok. On may 14 I dropped it off and I phoned the dealer today and was told that they haven't looked at it yet ok bye end of call.

I expected that they would look at it on the 14 when I booked it or have phoned me before the 14 saying they would not be able to look at it until a later date. Know I am going to end up going and picking it up without them even looking at it an having it sit outside for the last three days where as if they would have told me I would have had no problem waiting but know I will have to make another trip.

So do I expect to much?

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I booked my quad in to get the front diff looked at on april 30 and was told they are taking bookings for may 14 so I said ok. On may 14 I dropped it off and I phoned the dealer today and was told that they haven't looked at it yet ok bye end of call.

I expected that they would look at it on the 14 when I booked it or have phoned me before the 14 saying they would not be able to look at it until a later date. Know I am going to end up going and picking it up without them even looking at it an having it sit outside for the last three days where as if they would have told me I would have had no problem waiting but know I will have to make another trip.

So do I expect to much?

Not at all! You should provide the dealers name and maybe the bad publicity will get back to them and they "might" smartin' up, but doubtful. This economy is to busy to worry about customer satisfaction right now, in all areas. When things slow down they'll be begging for business once again. Sorry, I'm ranting, I'll stop before I cant be stopped!

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, you booked it for the 14th and on the 16th still not looked. I would be a little bit upset also. You pay top dollar for these machines and top dollar to get them serviced but then they take advantage of the situation. List their name and let people now how their service really is.:mad:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
They all suck !!

Took sled in for some factory work... Told them I don't want sled outside in the elements, They said no problem, We will wash & put in rack indoors. Well ya know what comes next, I went into talk to them a week later & sled is outside..... In the elements, dirty & not even looked at yet !

Thanks alot .... Boys from Cycle Works West !! Our family has 16 Polaris machines which all parts & accesssories come from your dealership. I guess that does not mean to much on your end. Not to mention the persons that have joined the Polaris line at your dearlship since we have talked so highly of the product & service we understood we were receiving !
Now ya know the rest of the story !!!!:nono: :mad: :argue:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I bought my Renegade Atv at Riverside Honda, they have a booking service that they book in your unit in advance, you then bring to them them in the morning and you pick it up at the end of the day. This has worked for me on all my machines. If parts are required and they cant get them in they will order and do the repairs next time when you bring it in for service. And I think they all leave your machine sitting outside in the elements. I did bring my outlander 400 to a different dealer and It went through the same thing that you were going through. I dont seem to get treated as good there as I do at Riverside. Im sure the tables are switched when you buy your unit there. Or did you buy your products from this dealer or somewhere else??

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Bad Service

When you make your purchase the salesperson will always tell you about the great service the dealer offers, it's only when you use it that you find out if it's true.
Sounds like Ron has found a good dealer.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my Renegade Atv at Riverside Honda, they have a booking service that they book in your unit in advance, you then bring to them them in the morning and you pick it up at the end of the day. This has worked for me on all my machines. If parts are required and they cant get them in they will order and do the repairs next time when you bring it in for service. And I think they all leave your machine sitting outside in the elements. I did bring my outlander 400 to a different dealer and It went through the same thing that you were going through. I dont seem to get treated as good there as I do at Riverside. Im sure the tables are switched when you buy your unit there. Or did you buy your products from this dealer or somewhere else??

Yes Ron this is the dealer I bought it from but ever since I bought it I have felt that they never seem to have time to deal with me I must have the wrong name or something. I never had time to call them today but will tomorrow.

The only bad thing is the next closest kawasaki dealer is 2 hours away.

This makes me think of switching brands just to go to a dealer I know has good service the only thing is I can't see myself riding a honda.

I know you are wondering how the dealer is so I will tell you

Stojan's in sexsmith

jester

Reaction score
hate to drag up an old thread but i know how ya feel took mine in with 20km on it and a blown diff, lifted, didnt expect much but it took them 3 weeks before they even looked at it, there was 6 machines bought by 4 of us at the same time, but once they had the cash they forgot our friggen names, i swore i wasnt gonna go back after my kfx 700 nightmare with them but got suckered in with the allure of the brute, but this is gonna be my last kawi i buy, goin cat next time.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hate to drag up an old thread but i know how ya feel took mine in with 20km on it and a blown diff, lifted, didnt expect much but it took them 3 weeks before they even looked at it, there was 6 machines bought by 4 of us at the same time, but once they had the cash they forgot our friggen names, i swore i wasnt gonna go back after my kfx 700 nightmare with them but got suckered in with the allure of the brute, but this is gonna be my last kawi i buy, goin cat next time.

Hey! Hey! Welcome aboard LOL!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cummins; Service for anything in G.P. sux.:mad:I feel for ya man. I've been buying all the parts for my sled from Hyper Toys in Dawson Creek rather than try to get anything in G.P. It seems like if you aren't buying or leasing 10 of something, then you aren't worth keeping as a customer in most cases.:rant:

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You said it shredder I get most of my stuff from beaverlodge they have been really good to me for years now.

Top Bottom