Cooke montana! Pw ride!

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
bbbwwwahahaha nope you are a Good Friend because you wouldn't call here.. LIKE SOME OTHER AZZHAT HERE DID.... :d:d It is Montanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know.............. it's my daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd..........LMAO...

Bucky knows what I'm sayinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.. he says it's my daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd alllllllllllll theeeeee timeeeeeeee........lol lol lol :beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bucky knows what I'm sayinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.. he says it's my daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd alllllllllllll theeeeee timeeeeeeee........lol lol lol :beer:
whatever MR no balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did the wifey ever give those back to you??????????????????:D:D:D:D:D

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have already done some calling around.. but havent heard back from any of them yet.. trying to get some cheaper package rates for peepes.. and also trying to see if we can get a huge place to gather for the first night or so....

Cause if you have been to cooke the bars arent super big for accomidating a group our size plus all the other peeps around.. guess bucky will have to get naked and scare them all away :eek:.. hahaha :D

i could do that, and it would work, but it would leave emotional scares on all you peeps as well!!!!! better off just to have the great grandson(rocky) of the original sasquatch run into the bar and ask which dude he's gonna do first!!!!!!!!! bet that place clears out REAL fast, except for guys like imsick anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whatever mr no balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did the wifey ever give those back to you??????????????????:d:d:d:d:d

easy on man boobster! She said if he's good, he may get them back!

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could do that, and it would work, but it would leave emotional scares on all you peeps as well!!!!! better off just to have the great grandson(rocky) of the original sasquatch run into the bar and ask which dude he's gonna do first!!!!!!!!! bet that place clears out REAL fast, except for guys like imsick anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there FlUCK head its not sasquatch its YETI

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry, my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well one would think that a man with your level of higher education and knowledge would know the difference??.. :eek:... bwahaha.. :D:D:D..

olll Bucky... I called a bunch of places in cooke and they are going to be reinforcing the chairs for you. :eek:.. ;)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well one would think that a man with your level of higher education and knowledge would know the difference??.. :eek:... bwahaha.. :D:D:D..

olll Bucky... I called a bunch of places in cooke and they are going to be reinforcing the chairs for you. :eek:.. ;)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now if we can just get wes to STOP throwing them out the door at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big fat white american sheep fab!

Top Bottom