Cooke montana! Pw ride!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who's in???????? We better start planning this boys, anyone know where we can stay? Riding area? So forth?

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in might bring a couple of local Buddies with me if they can get away from the wives. Not sure on Places to stay.

ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, he was going to check on them and post.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
truck would be quicker...... hold up less traffic too.
Up to you tho.... but if you want to continue to live that quaker lifestyle, fly at it.

Yer outta the loop....refering to a conversation with booster and Jbb-le....I have conditions...she gets "nice" horse trailer I get M8 and montana trip.......

Speak When Spoken To.....Chrizt

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Yer outta the loop....refering to a conversation with booster and Jbb-le....I have conditions...she gets "nice" horse trailer I get M8 and montana trip.......

Speak When Spoken To.....Chrizt
if I worried about all your gibberish complaining posts, I would have to kill myself out of shear lack of interest. I therefore modified your post to accomodate my satisfaction of bashing on a lesser man....... that would be you! It gave me momentary satisfaction, but, as you wish.... we will make it all about you again.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha.....

I'm sorry......no I'm not, but I'll say I am if it'll make things better...

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it looks like the end of feb!

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have already done some calling around.. but havent heard back from any of them yet.. trying to get some cheaper package rates for peepes.. and also trying to see if we can get a huge place to gather for the first night or so....

Cause if you have been to cooke the bars arent super big for accomidating a group our size plus all the other peeps around.. guess bucky will have to get naked and scare them all away :eek:.. hahaha :D

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
If Johnny and Boog are for sure going to be there....... someone should notify the sheep owners too :eek: :eek: :eek: bbwwahaha

12-9.jpg

what ever you figure

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If Johnny and Boog are for sure going to be there someone should notify the sheep owners too :eek: :eek: :eek: bbwwahaha

12-9.jpg

what ever you figure

Fawk off.....do I call your old lady and give her a heads up everytime you're thinking of stealing your balls back???????

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Fawk off.....do I call your old lady and give her a heads up everytime you're thinking of stealing your balls back???????

bbbwwwahahaha nope you are a Good Friend because you wouldn't call here.. LIKE SOME OTHER AZZHAT HERE DID.... :d:d It is Montanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know.............. it's my daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd..........LMAO...

Top Bottom