Cooke montana! Pw ride!

M

mouth full of gums

I would like to go on this ride.....I ride an M1000

and I like to dragrace across the flats......I can also highmark boosted yammi's that are not running right

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im to Lazy to read the whole post but me and my buddy are goin to go somewhere in Feb,whens the ride and can acouple of Islanders join in the fun and game?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Im to Lazy to read the whole post but me and my buddy are goin to go somewhere in Feb,whens the ride and can acouple of Islanders join in the fun and game?

Feb 26,27,28 2010...Cooke Montana......Bring lotsa booze, and if there is room a couple sleds...There are links on this thread for hotels ect....:d

S

SALLY SCREENDOUR

locked and loaded at antlers lodge......checking in 25th and out on the 1st

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bogg,so is there a sled limit?Thats the time we were planing on goin for a 10 day sleddin safari so it would be a blast to ride with the group,as far as the booze goes never leave home without it and lots.

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
billy.. no i havent.. if they go.. they always stay at the moose just outside of town.. his dad knows the owners..

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
billy.. no i havent.. if they go.. they always stay at the moose just outside of town.. his dad knows the owners..

Moose has MUCH better reviews on Tripadvisor.....Antlers is listed as a dump...anyone been there recently and able to discount this.

Location is most important....I'm gonna book monday...

Bucky....you know where your stayin? Brother inlaw and I are gonna room together but if need be I got no issues crashing with him...like someone said before queen beds and hell I sleep with his sister every night anyhow...

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i texted him earlier and he was thinking that you booked rooms for him maybe we need to get a hold of him and get everything squared out

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i texted him earlier and he was thinking that you booked rooms for him maybe we need to get a hold of him and get everything squared out

Ya.. cause last time i talked with him we thought about staying at the moose.. and he said his dad knows them well and would get them setup.. so..........................:confused:

Top Bottom