Clutch updated info

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 you tubers broke bolts on there boosts yesterday. One is low on compression also on his 24.

gotta hand it to those guys, they've had multiple P22 leave the chat on them, multiple helicopters and they still keep buying Polaris and have a positive attitude. id be rethinking snowmobiling at that point LOL

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta hand it to those guys, they've had multiple P22 leave the chat on them, multiple helicopters and they still keep buying Polaris and have a positive attitude. id be rethinking snowmobiling at that point LOL
I wouldn’t be rethinking sledding, just the brand.

Last edited:

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fix for plugs is running octane boost, been running VP Octanium since new. still on stock plugs with zero issues or detonation. As for Clutching i have a CNS kit and it completely changed my 9R, gained around 11mph track speed and backshifts properly. I havent had any P22 issues yet but i do carry a spare with me.
23' Khaos 9R

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fix for plugs is running octane boost, been running VP Octanium since new. still on stock plugs with zero issues or detonation. As for Clutching i have a CNS kit and it completely changed my 9R, gained around 11mph track speed and backshifts properly. I havent had any P22 issues yet but i do carry a spare with me.
23' Khaos 9R
What's your technique for torquing the primary clutch bolt? And how often do you do it?

Top Bottom