Crazy sled pricing.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does the bolt break any ways? Maybe there is a better bolt that could be put on from day 1.
the 85 when it returns to open the outer shieve is stopping within the clutch itself. the 22 when it returns the only thing stopping the outer shieve assembly is the actual bolt itself. it is getting slam hammered all day long. s m r t = smart!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 85 when it returns to open the outer shieve is stopping within the clutch itself. the 22 when it returns the only thing stopping the outer shieve assembly is the actual bolt itself. it is getting slam hammered all day long. s m r t = smart!
Interesting! That's the first explanation I've heard, and it makes sense.

How does the similar new Cat clutch deal with this?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kane dog was running a TRA7 (old doo clutch) on his Cat. Might work on the boost too.

Some good deals on the boost.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed Turkey is really selling the Titatinum primary bolt in the last 9R build video…

Whiskey Throttle Motorsports? But is titanium any better? Softer so it takes the abuse rather than crack?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed Turkey is really selling the Titatinum primary bolt in the last 9R build video…

Whiskey Throttle Motorsports? But is titanium any better? Softer so it takes the abuse rather than crack?

titanium isnt any stronger than steel, just lighter so i cant see that being a viable solution. Perhaps because its softer that helps but at the end of the day there is a design flaw here

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can fairy easily put the P85 back on. Sucks because your buying one out of pocket but that is a solution

Paying 27 and having to do that would be a piss off. But at blow out prices, might be worth it.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by one dealer the P22 with E start never had an issue not sure if that is true or not.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But it’s so serviceable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With all the service and recall issues, polaris dealers have a ton of inventory. Its better for them to take a lose now, then paying interest to polaris on all these sleds all summer and then still have to take another lose next fall.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the service and recall issues, polaris dealers have a ton of inventory. Its better for them to take a lose now, then paying interest to polaris on all these sleds all summer and then still have to take another lose next fall.

I agree with that Ben, hoping they tank harder so I can get on a matryx haha. But also feel bad for the ppl who paid a premium recently

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can fairy easily put the P85 back on. Sucks because your buying one out of pocket but that is a solution
Ah yes, so swap my p85 off my axys before I get rid of it. Smart haha jk that’d be a dirty move

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see failure % between the ring gear and non ring gear clutches. When i was at the dealership the only time we paid interest on sled inventory was during the season. I think dec through march. The rest of the year was free flooring. Dirt vehicles were all year. Not sure what its like now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think BRP is free till Jan30th then the French Mafia shows up with their interest rate. That was on sleds only

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5939.png

Top Bottom