Cheerz from Italy

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well we wont be needing your services any longer as we have a new sledbunny registered.So you have a good time there in Italy cause like the previos post say's................You Suck!
An envios catmando!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you bring back vanilla...weird I know but Italy has the best vanilla ever.

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ill try and posty a few photos from time to time. Getting access to a program to reduce photo size is a bit of a problem...and very time consuming.
Here are a few photo of churches and fountains, of which there are many.
Temp is very hot +38 and extremely humid. The locals dont come out until after 8pm because of this. We find ouselves spending a lot of our spare time at the various small food establishements having Wine...oh and anyone that tells you wine is cheap here is wrong. 4-7 euro pere glass. Beer and highballs are even more.
Tomorow we go to the Vatican...should be very interesting.

The Italian people are beautiful...ladies that is.
Dragon, Im trying to find you that perfect BAD BOY but the guys are way to pretty here...red necks they are not. One amazing thing to me is that they all dress up...all the time...very classy.

Well I here a wine glass calling

Ciao

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
OLA... THOSE BEER BOTTLES ARE WAY TOO SMALL... WOULDN'T CUT IT HERE!!! LOL ... GLAD YOU TWO BUNNIES HAVING A GOOD TIME OVER THERE, AND YA IT WAS DAM HOT HERE TODAY TOO.... +32* IN THE SHADE --- LOTS OF SUN BURNING AROUND THIS TOWN. GOLFED TODAY WITH JIMBOBWAY AND JR HIGHMARK(HE SHOT A 131).... WICKED HOT ON THE GOLF COURSE. HAVE A GOOD TIME AND POST MORE PICS! :beer::d:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
sRic, thats not a beer bottle, thats a wine bottle they the street vendors sell them...very cute.
Today we are in Siena, a beautiful Gothic city, look it up on the internet....
Weather is much nicer today + 30 and way less humidity.

here is a photo of the little lady and I in a tower overlooking the wine country of Siena. Yep, weve done our fair share of wine drinking...oh, and wine is less expensive here.

the second photo is for Dragon Lady...here is a stud...stud for you

Ciao

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
KEEP WORKIN' ON THAT TAN, BUDDY..... ANY TOPLESS BEACHES YET??? SEND PICS!!! LOL ............. P.S. I KNOW THAT WAS SMALL WINE BOTTLES - THEY HAVE THEM ALL OVER MEXICO TOO..... YUM, AND I'M NOT EVEN FUSSY ABOUT WINE, BUT WHEN THEY WERE ICE COLD, WASN'T TOO BAD!!! :beer:;):beer: P.S.S.: DON'T WORRY 'BOUT THE HOUSE AND STUFF..... 3 PARTIES, AND ONLY 1 INCIDENT.... NOT BAD!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
KEEP WORKIN' ON THAT TAN, BUDDY..... ANY TOPLESS BEACHES YET??? SEND PICS!!! LOL ............. P.S. I KNOW THAT WAS SMALL WINE BOTTLES - THEY HAVE THEM ALL OVER MEXICO TOO..... YUM, AND I'M NOT EVEN FUSSY ABOUT WINE, BUT WHEN THEY WERE ICE COLD, WASN'T TOO BAD!!! :beer:;):beer: P.S.S.: DON'T WORRY 'BOUT THE HOUSE AND STUFF..... 3 PARTIES, AND ONLY 1 INCIDENT.... NOT BAD!

Ric your forgetting about the DONKEY...2 incidents :eek:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ric your forgetting about the DONKEY...2 incidents :eek:

Who new a donkey would do that?:eek:....Ric the guy can be there Friday for the estimate

Have fun SBR everything A-OK

P.S....don't use the shampoo ....sumx did something in it;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sorry, no topless beaches yet, way too busy seeing the sites. In Pisa today, that leaning tower thing is pretty cool....but weather is hot and extremely humid...I know these people shut down business from 1-3 pm daily now.
Tomorrow we are off to the N.W. coast line for 3 days. Hopefully the water is inviting and yes sRic, maybe the beaches you keep asking about are there/
Ive got to say, if you were ever thinking of traveling Italy, you wont be disappointed.
People are real nice and the sites are incredible.

Ciao from Italy

:):):):):):)

GRD

Reaction score
Sorry, no topless beaches yet, way too busy seeing the sites. In Pisa today, that leaning tower thing is pretty cool....but weather is hot and extremely humid...I know these people shut down business from 1-3 pm daily now.
Tomorrow we are off to the N.W. coast line for 3 days. Hopefully the water is inviting and yes sRic, maybe the beaches you keep asking about are there/
Ive got to say, if you were ever thinking of traveling Italy, you wont be disappointed.
People are real nice and the sites are incredible.

Ciao from Italy

:):):):):):)

Sounds like you are having a great time! Good pics so far... Looking forward to the pics for ric!:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
GRD, it a bit tough to post photos at times due to internet access...thanks for the freedback.
Couple of things about Italy.
1. They drive like they are nuts
2. When they park they often leave a full 3 inches from bumper to bumper, imagine trying to get a full sized truck from Canada out of a jam like that.
3. The little guy that tells you to cross the street is just there for snow...everyone crosses when ever they want and the vehicles seldom stop. Its been interesting.
4. Everyone has a cell phone and they are on them all the time, and I thought it was bad in Canada...lol..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ok, spent the last few days on the beach...yes they do go topless...often. After a few day you quite noticing, but at first you have to remember not to stare.
Photos are frowned on though.
Today we arrived in Venezia...tons of water and its beautiful. May get to attend an Elton John concert tomorrow as well...that would be cool.
Otherwise, the weather is notcibaly cooler here today and the break was nice.

Ciao

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Any Elton John fans out there...he put on a fantastic concert last night here in Venice.
Nothing more romantic than my lady, a bottle of wine and Elton singing live...

When I get home Im gonna have to check in to detox to get all the vino out of my system...every day ... all day.

Vino has been expensive in Rome and Venice, but in the smaller centers is very reasonabe...Rome is 20 Eruo but Siena is 2 euro...whats that all about.

Top Bottom