Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamas proposing a ceasefire that leads to a 4 stage plan after.

Stage 1: release all the female hostages in exchange for Palestinian prisoners
Stage 2: release all male prisoners for remaining Palestinian prisoners
Stage 3: release bodies of dead hostages for dead Palestinian bodies
Stage 4: end of the war

Israel on board with everything but the end of the war. They say they are committed to killing 100% of all Hamas militants and followers.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be more interested in finding out what Bill Blair has signed canada into with Steadfast defender in 2024, 1000 of our troops, nato and the largest exercise since the cold war.... What the hell is canada getting into? with this lying unethical government we have.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be more interested in finding out what Bill Blair has signed canada into with Steadfast defender in 2024, 1000 of our troops, nato and the largest exercise since the cold war.... What the hell is canada getting into? with this lying unethical government we have.
You should start a thread. Maybe the snow and mud experts can get to the bottom of it? 😜

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling we are going to find the hard way very soon, It is the new way of doing things. Similar to how a young teenager runs things. How did our nation ever become this stupid? And why does no one even have a clue this is happening.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling we are going to find the hard way very soon, It is the new way of doing things. Similar to how a young teenager runs things. How did our nation ever become this stupid? And why does no one even have a clue this is happening.

Because I’m obviously not as intelligent as you. Duh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because I’m obviously not as intelligent as you. Duh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not sure why you figured my comments about prancing off to turds and Freelands war caring a rainbow flag was about you. Just trying to let people like you know we have signed into Steadfast defender. And any fancy words they use to try and make it sound like a good idea...means just the opposite. I cannot think of one thing trudeau has done in all this time was either good or ethical. It is embarassing we are one of the 31 countries taking part in this insanity.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why you figured my comments about prancing off to turds and Freelands war caring a rainbow flag was about you. Just trying to let people like you know we have signed into Steadfast defender. And any fancy words they use to try and make it sound like a good idea...means just the opposite. I cannot think of one thing trudeau has done in all this time was either good or ethical. It is embarassing we are one of the 31 countries taking part in this insanity.

You must have struck a nerve lol.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
0bcbec0952c3c4f6f62752379ad8502c.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ..the kruger effect, hell our PM has even gone one step farther and has entered into freddy krueger territory.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their goD iS GReAt according to the books they wrote and any nation that doesn’t bless Israel is a cursed nation. That doesn’t sound narcissistic or suspect at all

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israeli military finds tunnel right under UNWRA aid headquarters. No more aid going to this centre because 10-12 officials found involved in Oct 7 attack on Israel. Now believed international aid wasn’t getting to Palestinians but Hamas instead.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israeli commandos rescue two hostages in Rafa last night in a heavily guarded apartment building.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say i have no idea who is right or wrong, but unless one side wipes the other out this BS will never stop?

Top Bottom