Israel at War

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
98390B9E-C40B-40EB-BC6E-39F81EDAA6D7.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“We’ve lost. Truth must be told … It’s no fun to admit that we’ve lost, so we lie to ourselves.”

Renowned Israeli journalist Chaim Levinson published a piece in Haaretz titled, ‘Saying What Can’t Be Said: Israel Has Been Defeated – A Total Defeat.’

“Hamas will not be eradicated. The hostages will not be returned through military pressure. Security will not be reestablished.”

To Levinson, Israel is being “held hostage by the worst leadership in the country’s history” and currently “has no diplomatic exit.”

The hostages in Gaza will never return, and Israel will not regain its security. He cites lies, procrastination, deceit and denial in dealing with the war.

He also points out that Israelis may not be able to safely return to the northern border following Hezbollah’s cross border attacks. The public is being deceived into thinking action will be taken against Hezbollah, but “the deadline keeps being pushed back.”

As for the Rafah invasion, Levinson calls it the “newest bluff” – and that by the time it actually happens (if it happens), “the actual event will have lost its significance.”
He’s not wrong in some aspects. Israel will never eradicate Hamas and will never get the hostages back. I doubt there are any alive anymore. They have been killed by their captors or died in friendly fire. Hezbollah will not leave either. Fighting in the Middle East for freedom and a western way of life is fruitless. These animals will always look at white skinned people as infidels, not worthy of life. It’s been said that of the 1.9 billion muslims in the world that close to 25% are radicalized. That’s close to 500 million people that want to kill us. Not a great outlook.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reports coming out this morning that Israel has launched drone and aircraft strikes in Iran in 2 cities that house their growing nuclear programs. Also strikes in Syria at missile defence systems were also reported.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reports coming out this morning that Israel has launched drone and aircraft strikes in Iran in 2 cities that house their growing nuclear programs. Also strikes in Syria at missile defence systems were also reported.
Now saying a military base close to a nuclear facility. Not much damage. US figured they wanted to show Iran they could strike anytime and anywhere they wanted without them being able to defend.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
108 protestors were arrested at Columbia University today including Minnesota Democratic House Rep Ilhan Omar’s daughter who doesn’t go to that university and has been punted from her own university for radical behaviour. She is like her mother who is one of the Democrats squad members who has shown hatred for the country they now represent in government . These people need to be put on a plane and dropped in Gaza to fend for themselves. Anyone chanting death to America should receive the same outcome.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Retired General Jack Keane from the US Army was the source on the strike today. He wasn’t there but has insight I’m sure your guys don’t have access to but gimme what ya got. lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking that maybe snopro is trying to get some of that CBC money since he doesn't meet the weather girl profile
Haha I’m far from weather girl talent but hey I could put a word in for you if you’d like? 😬

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I’m far from weather girl talent but hey I could put a word in for you if you’d like? 😬
show the legs ! ha, then again maybe not!(y) this is a family rated channel and no one needs to see that! ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that could be a dream job, it may be the only job ever that you can be wrong every day and still be employed? ha. all that is required is to look out the window just before having to go on air and wing it? ha i should apply, great retirement job!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for anyone who might think this is somewhat funny, this can lead to world war very easily, hope for calmer heads to prevail?

Top Bottom