Ski doo chain and gear recall

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda wonder if Doo really give a S$%t about any mistakes? They have dominated sales in western Canada since 2017 with the wobbly clutch, T-motion, flex edge, short tunnel, oh and the turbo????? Like other than the fringe group of haters that ride Polaris because their girlfriends find them easier to ride, people really seem to be buying a lot of them. :skidoo:
At the club cabins there sure seems to be lots

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda wonder if Doo really give a S$%t about any mistakes? They have dominated sales in western Canada since 2017 with the wobbly clutch, T-motion, flex edge, short tunnel, oh and the turbo????? Like other than the fringe group of haters that ride Polaris because their girlfriends find them easier to ride, people really seem to be buying a lot of them. :skidoo:
Yup they sell a ton of them doos, great entry level sled.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SkiYup they sell a ton of them doos, great entry level sled.
Cant disagree on the selling tons of sleds. But the entry level sled award should go to the maker with all the lady drivers. I will help ya, its not Arctic Cat or skidoo. The ol Skidoo is a little much for the limp wristed, and the pink onezy’s. :skidoo:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, the wobbly clutch was pretty smart, they just had to make the belts stand up… be interesting to see what they do about driveshaft.. for what it’s worth, I can’t see how it can if its not running 100% true?.

They havent done any thing to the drive shaft because it already works....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the Poo Stains and the guys that panicked and switched to the older drive axle or TKI thing will never believe it

The poo stains are grasping at straws.

Attachments

• 1703523382951.png
    1703523382951.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 68

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They havent done any thing to the drive shaft because it already works....
The poo stains are grasping at straws.
Well the Poo Stains and the guys that panicked and switched to the older drive axle or TKI thing will never believe it
Patients grasshoppers, your so called poo stains seriously don’t give a ch!t (no pun intended) if it piles up or not.. just pointing out what looks to be a weak link, it’s nothing personal…we all know doo has never screwed up 😊 I personally hope it stands up as theres a couple in our group and it’s no fun dragging any sled of any brand out of the back country.
You boys have a Merry Christmas…

Oh and Your poo stain could be a good name for your over sixty club…. Pretty tough to trust a fart past sixty😉😂😂

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Patients grasshoppers, your so called poo stains seriously don’t give a ch!t (no pun intended) if it piles up or not.. just pointing out what looks to be a weak link, it’s nothing personal…we all know doo has never screwed up 😊 I personally hope it stands up as theres a couple in our group and it’s no fun dragging any sled of any brand out of the back country.
You boys have a Merry Christmas…

Oh and Your poo stain could be a good name for your over sixty club…. Pretty tough to trust a fart past sixty😉😂😂

I have many years before i can join your poo stain club.

You seem to care a lot, because you bring it up every day.

Merry christmas poo stainer. Hopefully your grand kids got you some new undies.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Merry christmas poo stainer. Hopefully your grand kids got you some new undies.
Yes I gathered that.. sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do yet…😂😂
Just new New socks😊

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Merry christmas poo stainer. Hopefully your grand kids got you some new
maybe he shits his pants every day so it is always on his mind?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe he shits his pants every day so it is always on his mind?
lol, no, still holding it together…. Betting longer than your ground breaking driveshaft is going to..
I see a couple doo tracks have left dodge? Doo must have seen that coming, you boys can change a track quicker than spark plugs! 👍😂😂

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, no, still holding it together…. Betting longer than your ground breaking driveshaft is going to..
I see a couple doo tracks have left dodge? Doo must have seen that coming, you boys can change a track quicker than spark plugs! 👍😂😂
:unsure: :ROFLMAO:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez, I thought you bought a Poo and were in hiding....
Hope you had fun on the trip, kep the minions busy as best we could, no thanks necesssry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom