Can you imagine.......

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha how wrong you are, when he gets elected you will see the virus and lockdowns dissappear rather quickly.

It astonishes me how out of touch you are with what is really going on down there but it shouldnt i guess. MSM doesnt show any of his good speeches or actions, they only show stuff they can twist to use against him.

Think of it this way,

Has any other president been villified like this? Attacked continously his entire term? Has the media ever spewed so much hate for any other president? Why do they spew so much hate for anyone, arent they supposed to be neutral and just present the facts?

Seriously, think long and hard about that.

No president should have to go through what he has from the media.

I will repeat, the russian collusion has been proven to be false so you cannot use that.

Look up kevin clinesmith, he plead guilty. He is the start of many being charged and found guilty. Pay attention and you will see what is unfolding before us. When you catch high level criminals you dont start at the top, you start at the little man at the bottom and slowly work up the ladder. Clinesmith is the first rung.

The Russian interference happened in 2016 and is trumps only hope in 2020

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Everett have a stroke? I’ll call Deb to see how he’s doing. Lol. Yes Can Am is pretty much sold out from what I’m hearing.

he made a comment if Obama would not have dismantled the pandemic response team as trump did. Everett is doing fine and they are enjoying there grandchildren immensely. Ty mentioned the 2021 should be trickle in family soon. All there 2020s are spoken for

Last edited:
Top Bottom