Boston Bruins

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruins will win and it won't be in overtime. Bostons PP will score again and Vancouver will go another game without a PP goal. That's my prediction damnit!!:d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my prediction was close, no PP goal for Boston but they didn't need it. No PP goals for the Canucks so that's a fair trade off. 2 down and 2 to go. Great game for Boston!!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would be before someone would say something like that.:cool:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love all the Vancouver fan whining about the refs haha. The sedin sisters may as well give up hockey and go in synchronized diving.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are their + - stats now, something like -12 -13, and who has done most of the scoring for the Canucks? Burrows and the B's have basically shut him down too. He's such little punk and he found out last night you don't phuck with Thomas. If Seidenberg hadn't of taken control Thomas would have beat his ass.

The whining and crying by most Canuck fans has really gotten old. They point the finger at Boston being dirty and come up with all kinds of bs excuses instead of pointing the finger where it belongs, at the Canuck players.

I've been saying it all along, Thomas should be a lock for the Vezina. Luongo can't take the pressure of these Finals and it showed in Boston. Flame suit on.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was all the inspiration the Bruins needed to get a game 4 win in Boston.

Attachments

• ORR and fans.jpg
    ORR and fans.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 84

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love all the Vancouver fan whining about the refs haha. The sedin sisters may as well give up hockey and go in synchronized diving.

Yah well i guess that don cherry dont a thing about hockey eh.. He said that the sedin's were playing well just that thomas has been playing outstanding.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if Don Cherry said it then it must be true huh. Take a look at their plus/minus rating and see how well they are playing.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if Don Cherry said it then it must be true huh. Take a look at their plus/minus rating and see how well they are playing.

Well if i'm not mistaken he has played alot of hockey. And did he not also coach the bruins for several years??? As far as i'm concerned he knows ALOT about hockey and is a respected person for his knowledge of hockey.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get HNIC so I have no idea who he is, even though he did coach the Bruins at one time. I do know that he dresses funny. So who is he rooting for in the finals? I don't know myself but have a good idea.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get HNIC so I have no idea who he is, even though he did coach the Bruins at one time. I do know that he dresses funny. So who is he rooting for in the finals? I don't know myself but have a good idea.

He does dress funny.. LOL.. But i think he is fairly impartial in his judgments of the game and game play.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Actually don cherry has not only called every series right so far he has been something like 90 percent on calling margins and who will get the game winner.....he is actually a bruins fan but does keep his opinions impartial....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually don cherry has not only called every series right so far he has been something like 90 percent on calling margins and who will get the game winner.....he is actually a bruins fan but does keep his opinions impartial....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

and he has been saying Vancouver still gets the cup. I sure hope he is right:d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does he have a website, I'd like to see what he has to say about this series myself.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does he have a website, I'd like to see what he has to say about this series myself.

If you watched the series and listened even at intermission you would've heard him talking about it.

Not sure that he has his own website.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course i've been watching the series, i've been bumping heads with you guys for a while now.

I don't get HNIC, i've been watching it on Versus and NBC. From what I have read so far, he sounds like the Rush Limbaugh of the hockey world.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course i've been watching the series, i've been bumping heads with you guys for a while now.

I don't get HNIC, i've been watching it on Versus and NBC. From what I have read so far, he sounds like the Rush Limbaugh of the hockey world.

Ah.. i didn't realize you couldn't watch it on hnic. he is one smart cookie, the best thing is is that he calls em as he sees em.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in Alaska, remember, no HNIC here. A lot of people consider Rush to be a kook, so Cherry might not like that comparison.

Top Bottom