Boston Bruins

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Vancouver fans are better human beings than Boston fans?!?!?:rolleyes:

well I just got back from Vancouver and did not see or hear anything like what happened to the Van fans in Boston. and we seen several Boston jerseys. Anyway, I am not saying we are perfect but it was nice to see everyone getting along last night.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burrows and Raymond went to a Boston restaurant, sat for half an hour, finally the waiter comes, and says they are out of food!! lucic and someone else from boston were in a vancouver pub and the fans were trying to buy them drinks...

Was this before the game that lucic was drinking?if so very clever :vancouver::beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a crock of sh!t, you Vancouver fans are so full of yourselves it's no wonder your hated so much.

You won't hear me whining about missed calls and cheap shots by the Canucks, we either win or we lose and that's how it is.

Tonight is Bostons night, Luongo is a sieve and it will rear it's ugly head once again.

Your Canucks can barely pull out a win at home and you really think they can win on the road? Hahahahahhahaha!!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a crock of sh!t, you Vancouver fans are so full of yourselves it's no wonder your hated so much.

You won't hear me whining about missed calls and cheap shots by the Canucks, we either win or we lose and that's how it is.

Tonight is Bostons night, Luongo is a sieve and it will rear it's ugly head once again.

Your Canucks can barely pull out a win at home and you really think they can win on the road? Hahahahahhahaha!!!
I think we finally got him riled up !! lol:d:beer::beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You should change your name to AkSofreakinmad!!!!!:d:d:d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude, I am the furthest thing from being mad, it's just a game and life goes on. You Canuckers get riled up way too easily. :rant::d

The whining from the Canuck fans is so childish it ain't even funny. It's like a little kid that pouts when he doesn't get his way. That is the hardest thing about reading these posts, a bunch of grown men (suppose to be anyways) whining like children over a game. You should be embarrassed.:eek:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

why would you whine when the refs are on your side? :d Just for the record, since you dont get to hear CBC and TSN there has been a lot of coverage on the issue of no calls and lame calls again Van. So it is not just a Canuck fan questioning this. Anyway, Tim Thomas wasnt exactly a stellar goalie last round against Tampa at 21 goals (3 games of 5 each) but has been exceptional this round. He hasn't stolen a game in the series yet and I personally hope you doesnt. Hwvr, predictions are that Boston wins tonight. Cheers to a exciting game tonight :beer::beer::beer:

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why would you whine when the refs are on your side? :d Just for the record, since you dont get to hear CBC and TSN there has been a lot of coverage on the issue of no calls and lame calls again Van. So it is not just a Canuck fan questioning this. Anyway, Tim Thomas wasnt exactly a stellar goalie last round against Tampa at 21 goals (3 games of 5 each) but has been exceptional this round. He hasn't stolen a game in the series yet and I personally hope you doesnt. Hwvr, predictions are that Boston wins tonight. Cheers to a exciting game tonight :beer::beer::beer:

Exactly..... It doesn't matter what sports channel, or radio channel you turn on here, whether it be a Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver station every sportscaster is talking about the Boston cheapshots after whistles that aren't being called, and the fact that Vancouver gets called for most every retaliation plus plain bad calls. I hardly doubt these are all Canucks fans, but calling it the way it is.
EA sports also predicts a Boston win tonight in OT and other than the scores has been perfect in their predictions so far. Here's hoping Vancouver can seal the deal, I'm relegated to listening to the game on the radio at work tonight....
GO CANUCKS GO !!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Exactly..... It doesn't matter what sports channel, or radio channel you turn on here, whether it be a Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver station every sportscaster is talking about the Boston cheapshots after whistles that aren't being called, and the fact that Vancouver gets called for most every retaliation plus plain bad calls. I hardly doubt these are all Canucks fans, but calling it the way it is. EA sports also predicts a Boston win tonight in OT and other than the scores has been perfect in their predictions so far. Here's hoping Vancouver can seal the deal, I'm relegated to listening to the game on the radio at work tonight....
GO BOSTON GO !!!!

Pretty sure THAT might be considered whining.....

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly..... It doesn't matter what sports channel, or radio channel you turn on here, whether it be a Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver station every sportscaster is talking about the Boston cheapshots after whistles that aren't being called, and the fact that Vancouver gets called for most every retaliation plus plain bad calls. I hardly doubt these are all Canucks fans, but calling it the way it is.
EA sports also predicts a Boston win tonight in OT and other than the scores has been perfect in their predictions so far. Here's hoping Vancouver can seal the deal, I'm relegated to listening to the game on the radio at work tonight....
GO CANUCKS GO !!!!
Dang man, how many times have I said this.....what do you expect Canadian networks/broadcasters to say, if this were 2 teams from the states or Canada there would be nothing said about the officiating. Sour grapes is all it is, you would think you guys lost every game so far with the amount of whining and crying you hear from Vancouver fans. Your players bite and illegally hit and knock out one of Bostons best players yet you don't hear anyone still complaining about that do you???

Man you guys are damn near impossible to talk hockey with.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I have to say....yes I am hoping boston wins but I am pretty unbiased here....I find that the missed calls have pretty well gone both ways...maybe slightly in bostons favor but not enough to say its effecting the out comes of games.

Get over it guys....it hockey and in the end the best team will win

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang man, how many times have I said this.....what do you expect Canadian networks/broadcasters to say, if this were 2 teams from the states or Canada there would be nothing said about the officiating. Sour grapes is all it is, you would think you guys lost every game so far with the amount of whining and crying you hear from Vancouver fans. Your players bite and illegally hit and knock out one of Bostons best players yet you don't hear anyone still complaining about that do you???

Man you guys are damn near impossible to talk hockey with.

This is where your comments requires us to comment. You call it whining we call it pointing the facts. Stop pretending that your players are angels out there. Boston is not playing hockey they are a bunch of goons hacking and slashing everything in sight and getting away with it. Even great friends of mine in LA....who are American say the same thing. They too watch a lot of hockey being King's season pass holders. If you forgot about illegal hits that your bruins are doing here is a refresher. There are many more. Cheers:beer::d

YouTube - ‪Michael Ryder Questionable Hit on Blair Jones - ECF Game #5 2011‬‏

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude, I am the furthest thing from being mad, it's just a game and life goes on. You Canuckers get riled up way too easily. :rant::d

The whining from the Canuck fans is so childish it ain't even funny. It's like a little kid that pouts when he doesn't get his way. That is the hardest thing about reading these posts, a bunch of grown men (suppose to be anyways) whining like children over a game. You should be embarrassed.:eek:

If you check back I don't think that you will find me whining about hockey. i have plenty of stuff to be embarrassed about but being a Canucks fan isn't one of them......(mostly because I'm not one).

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you check back I don't think that you will find me whining about hockey. i have plenty of stuff to be embarrassed about but being a Canucks fan isn't one of them......(mostly because I'm not one).

your loss lol:beer::beer::vancouver::vancouver:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be this year...Could be..... Not a Bruins fan either....I just want to see good games

I agree 100%. Just want to see a good game without any bias or BS plays. Just good old back and forth game with lots of shots and legal hits. :beer:

Top Bottom