Boston Bruins

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Job doesn't interfer with my hockey games but I will say the wife is getting real tired of hockey almost every night. :rant: Luckily for her, it's almost done. :(

But after hockey is over then I have the baseball season to follow, luckily for me, she's a Red Sox fan also.:d

holy crap dont you ever go fishing or hunting and even set your foot outdoors :eek::eek:

All I can focus on is Canuck games. That's it as it gets bad when I travel and get withdrawals :)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So your telling me that every game the Canucks played so far they've played flawlessly?:confused:

I don't think so. Last nights games was the worst that I've seen Thomas or Roloson play so far in the playoffs and Luongo has been far from stellar himself. Frankly, I try to play nice with you boys but some of you are so biased you can't see past your own team, but that's cool.:cool:

Whomever faces the Canucks will give them everything they've bargained for and then some, you can bank on that.:beer:[/QUOTE]

No the canucks havn't played all there games flawless.

But i have watched the whole series with TB and BB, and i havn't seen a game yet that would really worry a nucks fan.. With the nucks PP and there PK top notch it'll be interesting.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There ya have it the B's vs. Nux.

I can't lose.

My 2 favorite teams. I guess I'll be a homer and wear a nux jersey next week.
And when they lose, you can wear a Bruin's jersey........win/win!:beer::beer:

Wife is gone for a week and it's time to watch some serious hockey without having to watch my p's and q's!!!:d

GO BRUINS!!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we have a series folks. So much for that vaunted Vancouver PP and PK eh, 2 shorty's and 2 PP goals for the Bruins, just what the dr ordered!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll see after tomorrow nights game. I say the Bruins win it in 6 at home.

I think that you are dreaming if you think that van wont win anymore games in this series.. I dont think that van has lost more than 3 games in a row all season or in the post season. The last time they got beat bad they came out and kicked some a$$ the next two games. And all's van has to do is win 2 more games and it's all over.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your a homer and your entitled to your opinion, as am I.

I'm sorry but the Canucks are simply overrated. How many PP's (19) have they had so far and how many PP goals (1) do they have? Boston had the weakest PP going into the playoffs and are now in the finals. Their PP is scoring at a better pace than Vancouvers and their PK is also better. Vancouver had 8 PP's last night and not a single shot was on net, how does that happen to the Presidents Cup trophy winner and the #1 PP in the NHL?

They are 1 for 19 on the PP, not very good for a team who's PP was suppose to be the best in the playoffs.

Boston's PP was horrible and I admitted to that up front before this series even started. Right now their PP is working much better than Vancouvers with 3 goals on 13 PP's.

See, we can talk about hockey and about our favorite teams without being complete a-holes about it. I'm not talking any smack here, everything I have written is true, you can look it up yourself.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like how Glengine dreams I hope boston kicks arse on u canuckleheads:nono:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Yes all van needs is e more...but all boston needs is 3 more....and remember the e van has one so far were one goal margins on tight games at home.....not an 8-1 smack down like they received, last night boston got they're stride back, and van collapsed. If they come back from that strong then power to them and they are the better team, but after last nights showing you cannot sit there and argue how they are the stronger team...fact is when boston got they're game back van couldn't handle it and fell apart......they better go back to focusing on their finness game, and hope to god luongo can shake this off

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would be nice to see the cup in Canada....but really I want to see the canucks lose. trying to get behind this whole Canada thing but I just don't feel it. not like the olympics. go B's....

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
17 canadian players on bostons team?

according to the Canuck roster there are 18 canadians on the Canuck team. But I dont think it should be about how many Canadians are on each team for the simple fact that this changes every few months with trades etc etc.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it matter where these guys are from? They play for your city and your team and that's all that should matter.

Come on Boston, run the Canucks right out of the building

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
for the following quote e = 2

Yes all van needs is e more...but all boston needs is 3 more....and remember the e van has one so far were one goal margins on tight games at home.....not an 8-1 smack down like they received, last night boston got they're stride back, and van collapsed. If they come back from that strong then power to them and they are the better team, but after last nights showing you cannot sit there and argue how they are the stronger team...fact is when boston got they're game back van couldn't handle it and fell apart......they better go back to focusing on their finness game, and hope to god luongo can shake this off

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom