Boston Bruins

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any room on the bandwagon? Looks like I'm gonna need a ride from the second round to the finals.:( After 2 OT losses; and going down 3-0; I'm afraid it's time to mail it in for the Wings and call it a season.:beer::beer:
Always room on the B train.:beer::beer:
Sorry about the Wings man, I picked them to go to the finals against the Bruins, was hoping for an original 6 Stanley Cup finals.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that round went well. The B's were 3-1 against T-bay this year. Nice of the top 2 seeds to bow out and give the B's home ice against T-bay. Boston vs. Nucks final.

Keep dreaming.....Whoever wins san jose vs detriot will win the conference.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, you really don't like the Canucks do you Cyle??:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's just mad cause the oilers have royally sucked the past couple years. And yah i beleive it's gonna be boston and the nucks in final also. Will be an awesome series.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya think?? Holy crap, their power play is horrible, should they get more, they should decline them. It's still early yet and they'll get the Bolts figured out.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to god that the Bruins play like they did in the second round againt Philly. Time to put up or shut up!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man what a game. The Bruins scored 5 goals in the 2nd period but Tampa wouldn't let up and nearly tied it up in the 3rd several times. Thomas was outstanding except for 1 that he let go between his legs, one i'm sure he wished he could have back. Tyler Seguin is a helluva skater and is going to become a big goal scorer for the B's. I wonder if Bergeron is going to play in game 3 and if he does, where does that leave Seguin?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great game by the B's, now if they could only continue to play that way they would finish the Bolts off in 5. Thomas deserves the Vezina!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great game by the B's, now if they could only continue to play that way they would finish the Bolts off in 5. Thomas deserves the Vezina!!

I missed the game but did see the highlights. Sorry I cannot make a negative comment :d:d:beer::beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's ok, you can make something up and I will call you a hater.;):d:beer::beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Thomas def. Stood on his head last night...great goal tending on both sides....a boston/vancouver final would be a gooder

Hope boston ca pull it off

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine the crap that will get spewed here if the B's and Canucks face each other in the finals?? You think Cyle is a hater.........:rant:beer::beer::d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They didn't play that good in the first period and it was actually kind of boring but they revved it up in the second period. Thank god Patrice Bergeron is back in the lineup, I don't think they'd win this series without him. Funny how the last 2 teams that have played the Bruins are having/had goalie controversies. I thought Smith played well and should play in the next game but I think they will go back to what brought them here and play Roloson.

Come on B's, 1 more win and we're in the finals!!

Oh yeah, if this doesn't convince you that Thomas deserves the Vezina, nothing will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZmEJ3mLPs0

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They didn't play that good in the first period and it was actually kind of boring but they revved it up in the second period. Thank god Patrice Bergeron is back in the lineup, I don't think they'd win this series without him. Funny how the last 2 teams that have played the Bruins are having/had goalie controversies. I thought Smith played well and should play in the next game but I think they will go back to what brought them here and play Roloson.

Come on B's, 1 more win and we're in the finals!!

Oh yeah, if this doesn't convince you that Thomas deserves the Vezina, nothing will.

YouTube - ‪Tim Thomas-Save of the year-NHL playoffs 2011‬‏

that was a nice save. Will have to see if he can keep it up when he meets a team from the West.......not mentioning any names to avoid a jinx :d:beer:

Top Bottom