Best/Funniest Marriage Advice!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheryl and Jeff sneak off camping without their parents knowing as Cheryl's parents would not go for this before the wedding. While camping Cheryl trips by the fire with a plate in her hands and cuts her cheek rather badly. After the cut heals a small scar is visible, not wanting her parents to know that she was out alone with Jeff she goes in for a skin graft and of course Jeff goes along. While looking for a skin color match Jeffs left butt cheek is a perfect match. He obviously says OK as this is so important to Cheryl. About a month later they are at Cheryl's parents place and they don't notice anything strange with their daughter's cheek. As they are leaving Cheryl says to Jeff, how can I thank you. Jeff calmly says no need, I get my thanks every time your mother kisses you goodbye.

There will be one person who might not laugh, but the rest will roar.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For him.... It's better to beg forgiveness than seek denial.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Wedding Favors

Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed; women somehow deteriorate during the night !!

Make Love not War................hell, do both!! Get married !!

I love being married. Its't great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life !!!!

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

301353_278341215532989_273879369312507_885052_1930754218_n.jpg

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He could'nt do any better, she could'nt do any worse!

If the groom does not smarten up, he will NOT be invited to the brides next wedding!

Couple I ve used!

Top Bottom