August Long Weekend Plans

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving tonight to go camping near Revelstoke. I'm going to be thinking about sledding the entire time. :d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aw man so many North Buckers! I MISS that lake like nobody's business. My uncle has a cabin there that my dad built in 1970 and spent a lot of my childhood there, haven't been there in well over 10 years! :(

As for my weekend plans, wedding on Saturday, huge triple birthday bash at my friends acreage sunday/sunday night, then Monday pack up and head off to Calgary then we're camping in Kananaskis for the remainder of next week/weekend and doing some biking, golfing, hiking and relaxing!:beer::d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 30

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wheres Gull lake, i hear theres not bad beach there, how far from Buck Lake

From Buck lake Its about 45 mins to the north end of the lake and 55 mins to the south where the best beaches

We stay at the north end and have driven out to Buck lake a couple of times when we we visited Empte town

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless JayBec was referring to North Buck, then it would be quite a bit further lol

no no, thats the right buck give or take a few feet...
not gonna be drivin an hour just to go swimmin, you know how many beer i can have in an hour.......it be a good start :beer::beer::beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
no no, thats the right buck give or take a few feet...
Not gonna be drivin an hour just to go swimmin, you know how many beer i can have in an hour.......it be a good start :beer::beer::beer:

at sbr's bunny lair drinkin' our faces off........ When on the beaches, you can see the fireworks all the way around the lake.... Mameo is impressive for fireworks.....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fort MacMurray on Sat.........just got back from there at 3 am this morning and Vancouver on Monday!
Unfortunatly its not vacationing!
catmando!

Top Bottom