allergies

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who has bad allergies? What do you do to stop the sneezing and watering eyes? I suffer like no tomorrow and I would like to see if anyone has something that helps!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quit going to the wed. night rides... not sure if i believe it's allergies.... :beer: you gettin my email. jk:d

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its snow mold (I know it sounds stupid). Whenever it starts to melt I get it bad. Nothing works not even the shots from the doctor. Usually don't get it until early March.

7gcbc

Reaction score
Who has bad allergies? What do you do to stop the sneezing and watering eyes? I suffer like no tomorrow and I would like to see if anyone has something that helps!!!
Drink herbal tea with a large tablespoon of organic honey every morning. Don't smoke. Avoid processed foods. Exercise at least half an hour every day. Keep your home free of mould and dust using a high quality vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter every day. Don't keep pets. Avoid using cologne or perfume and tell your partner to do the same.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best thing I've ever used for seasonal allergies is Flonase. It's a anti-inflamatory sinus spray that works incredibly! I think Rhinalar is another form of it. Everyone I know that has used it has had excellent results. You need a prescription to get it and runs about $20 a bottle but so worth it. On real bad days I take a Claritin along with the Flonase. Good Luck :beer:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best thing I've ever used for seasonal allergies is Flonase. It's a anti-inflamatory sinus spray that works incredibly! I think Rhinalar is another form of it. Everyone I know that has used it has had excellent results. You need a prescription to get it and runs about $20 a bottle but so worth it. On real bad days I take a Claritin along with the Flonase. Good Luck :beer:

I agree, I use flonase for about a week before I go scuba diving and it keeps everything nice and open, the complete sinus. I think it is a perscription though.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i weigh 195 and am 6'.......allergies are really bad only sometimes...like today. cant stop sneezing and 2 boxs of kleenex....took 3 clariton and nuttin:(

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ditto that! I get mine in late May until Mid August usually. Flonase used in conjunction with Claritin or Reactin helps a lot. Used Rinocort as well. I try to switch the pills up every year. They seem to get less affective after awhile. Maybe you develop a tolerance to one brand? I was on some serum prescribed to me from an Alergist in Edmonton. It seemed to help. Only 4 shots a year compared to more for other serums. I went back to get it about 5 years ago and the company that manufactured it went out of business! SOAB!!

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have horrible allergies and have foung the bes thing that works is benedryl extra strength. works best if you take one in the morning on days where you know you will be in situations where your allergies normally flare up

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saying what helped me. seems the heavier i iam the most stuffed up i get. and green tea seems to help

Top Bottom