alberta water well issue

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd phucking lose it, if my well water did that!!!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 water wells on my property. Im always worried about nearby blasting or fracking activity.Hopefully it will clear up with time>

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay on there case fred, there was a farmer that had lost some cattle a decade or so ago, I think it was apachie or cnr resources that was the driller, took a few years and a few lawers but it was settled on the farmers behalf

I could see EnCana drilling you a new water source aor supplying you with good water in your near future

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always insist that before you sign any papers that you have you well checked before and after for any changes to water quality. Keep fighting you will find that you have more rights than you think. Find a good lawyer and keep him in the loop just in case you don't resolve your issues with the oil company and you need him later. Write everything down that you discuss with any of the land agents because they are making notes after each visit with you. Maybe even record the conversation. The more you cover your ass the better chance you will have in the future.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By all means go after Encana to drill you a new water well. I hope it all works out for you. Do you have a choice of letting them explore / drill on your land? BTW Fracing is completely different seismic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom