airbags for lowrider

Snow Hungry

Reaction score
I am looking for a airbag kit for my 05 dodge ram. I have no idea where to begin looking. Any help would be nice. I want a good reliable kit and i dont mind spending extra to get it. I dont know the difference between a good kit and junk.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I am looking for a airbag kit for my 05 dodge ram. I have no idea where to begin looking. Any help would be nice. I want a good reliable kit and i dont mind spending extra to get it. I dont know the difference between a good kit and junk.

So do you want bags to lower the truck or bags to level the truck out while towing?

Snow Hungry

Reaction score
checked them out. not really what im looking for. those are more for towing and restoring load rate. Im looking for something that i can use to drop my truck to the frame and then lift it up when i drive.[YOUTUBE]Doddge on 24's bagged[/YOUTUBE]

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ya that dodge it tubbed and channeled to be able to lay the frame like that

Air Ride Technologies is probably the most common

http://ridetech.com/

Last edited:

Snow Hungry

Reaction score
yes that is what i want. I looked at airbagit.com but i looked at a forum and they said the system was garbage. How did u do that by the way with the video?

Snow Hungry

Reaction score
I checked out and I dont know if they do complete systems. Really nice equipment thoughe. I sent them a message hopefully i here back from them. Thanks for all your help. very usefull.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do you want to do this to a truck? make it easier to load the sled?

Top Bottom