Which Avy Bag

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went from a Snow pulse to the Jet Force. New fan system works flawlessly an nice not to have to worry about the bottle. Tried to grab a Klim but none to be had. Jet Force I found was last in stock. Supply chain breakage chit I’m guessing.
I think you'll be happy with the jet force, I had one for a few years, sold it over the summer and replaced it with the Klim! The Klim bag just showed up here a few days ago and although I haven't actually used it I'm not thrilled with how it fits and thought it felt a bit heavy!
Not really sure why I'm surprised when I think about it, I know they support the sled community and all but in my experience the ski stuff "pieps, mammut ext.. just seems to be higher quality!

Last edited:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m running the highmark spire from mammut. I find it comfortable. It is warmer than not wearing a vest. But I just wear one less layer.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree with your last statement. when i got into sledding a few years ago i never looked at the stuff from klim, etc. i went straight to the ski/snowboard gear companies.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firmware update thing is a bonus. Great product. Glad I went with the jet force for the ex
I think you'll be happy with the jet force, I had one for a few years, sold it over the summer and replaced it with the Klim! The Klim bag just showed up here a few days ago and although I haven't actually used it I'm not thrilled with how it fits and thought it felt a bit heavy!
Not really sure why I'm surprised when I think about it, I know they support the sled community and all but in my experience the ski stuff "pieps, mammut ext.. just seems to be higher

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I have a jet force. I really like the theory on it deflating to create an air pocket. Had an accidental deployment and just packed it back up and still had 3/4 battery. I find myself testing it more often also knowing I don't need to fill bottles.

I don't understand why some are saying packs are heavy on the shoulders? I tighten the waist belt and it supports the weight of the pack on my hips. The shoulder straps are just supposed to hold the pack against your back, not support the weight.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can’t find any capacitor airbags at the sled shop, Osprey makes a nice one that fits well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a jet force. I really like the theory on it deflating to create an air pocket. Had an accidental deployment and just packed it back up and still had 3/4 battery. I find myself testing it more often also knowing I don't need to fill bottles.

I don't understand why some are saying packs are heavy on the shoulders? I tighten the waist belt and it supports the weight of the pack on my hips. The shoulder straps are just supposed to hold the pack against your back, not support the weight.
My Jet Force is lighter than my Snowpulse hi mark was. Love the led charge display. Love the fact there’s firmware upgrades.

Top Bottom