A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have to get gauges working first then see what the kms say.
Go from there Dan.
I also suggest getting the BUDS printout and that will also help in making your price decision.
When I showed my BUDS report to my buyer he paid the asking price no problem.
Good luck!
Yea,,, not sure the buds report would help my sale...lol
If the guages arebroken then youll never know the actual km. The computer only saves the engin hours

If its any thing like my friend Robs sled it might have reset the hour meter to 0... Too me the hours and KM's aren't that important, the sled has been rode hard day in day out all season long and is a bit ruff for a 2014,, but still runs great,, has 3years of warranty, sled is not even 1 year old, was 15,500 back in November,, would be a steal at 10,500$ IMO. I Still have to beat it a bit more first though...lol

Last edited:

c.wilson07

Reaction score
I assume you get the BUDS print out from the dealer but what will that show people other then current codes which would have been fixed at the dealer. Or is that just a history report from your dealer

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I assume you get the BUDS print out from the dealer but what will that show people other then current codes which would have been fixed at the dealer. Or is that just a history report from your dealer
It can show a history of how the sled was run. Example.. 95% full throttle...3% mid range....2% idle. This is what Dan's sled would show. Lmao!!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
It can show a history of how the sled was run. Example.. 95% full throttle...3% mid range....2% idle. This is what Dan's sled would show. Lmao!!

Switch that around Snowpro and that is what mine showed.... LOL!
To many hours spent watching the young men strut there stuff on some hill that I know an easier way around an up.
Getting alot smarter with old age.
Only bring shovel out when absolutely neccesary.

c.wilson07

Reaction score

That would be good to see might have to get one from dealer just for curiosity sake I'll be running the 14 at least one more year yet. Thanks

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I was thinking was the sled could probably use a new top end after the season is over, be good for some one who wanted to do a 872bb. Just chillin this weekend but back on the hill tomorrow!:cool:

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I was thinking was the sled could probably use a new top end after the season is over, be good for some one who wanted to do a 872bb. Just chillin this weekend but back on the hill tomorrow!:cool:

872 isn't warranty freebie tho lol

Is a good idea tho, but for me, will wait till crank is done under warranty

sent while I should be drinking tea's

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
For what it's worth, my last two sleds (2012XP and 2013 XMX with 3000 kms each and good warranty remaining, honestly gently used, were in the neighbourhood of $10,500. They were in great shape and the '13 had a LinQ gas tank and bag and both had skid plates.

$10,500 might be a good starting point as it is a FreeRide and young-guns are looking for FreeRides.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice day here in Revy was exploring around down low in the trees and its pretty setup so I decided to attempt riding up "the hole" (one of the steepest, most technical and dangerous tree drops on boulder) solo no less. So I get a couple miles up this run and lots of snow is moving just naturally and I'm starting to get nervous,, I don't get nervous very often on the hill. According to my GPS I have about 1mile straight up to the main trail, or 2miles back down. So I decide to keep going up. I make it to within 500feet or so of the main trail and its almost impassable though. I saw one line I figured I could make but if I failed the consequences would be high and a strong possibility of being buried in an Avy by myself. So I decide Id drop back down the 3miles I came up, which was also not a very safe option, but I didn't have much choice. Made it out ok, but scared my self pretty good. So I decided just to head up top and fawk around. All kinds of natural slides today, I went to bullpen and just sat there for an hour watching and listening to snow crashing down off the rocks and through the trees,, pretty much non stop. It was pretty surreal....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quite in Revy this time of year, not many people in town sledding, I wanted to go some where deferent today, so I went to Griffen. Trail was super whooped out, but NO tracks on top, about a foot of fresh on top of concrete. Not ideal conditions for riding, but great for exploring. Think I'll be spending more time at Griffen next season...

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to get you a collection of traps and snares. With all that remote area you cover you might make some money at it.

Do you run a GPS while you are exploring new areas so you have a map out / GPS coordinates if something happens or weather goes to hell?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like areas of gently sloping trees or at least not real extreme! An ol' guy like me could enjoy that!
Yea It's pretty mellow, you'd probably like it:beer:
We need to get you a collection of traps and snares. With all that remote area you cover you might make some money at it.

Do you run a GPS while you are exploring new areas so you have a map out / GPS coordinates if something happens or weather goes to hell?

Yes I carry a GPS:beer:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish your pictures would just blow up when I click on them with my IPhone on tapatalk. Lol. My sister just bought a demo sled. 2014 freeride 144" with 700kms for $13200 out the door if that helps with your pricing decisions.

Top Bottom