A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monday was a wicked ride, real solid crew; Me, Erik,Rieley,Kalon and Sean. Made some miles. I'd like to thank Erik and Cycle works Red Deer for letting me demo a new Cat for the day.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday went out with Kalon and Rielly another awesome spring day,,, I'm fawkin sun burn't!! lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday around 2pm was sitting up on Revelation lake, Kalon was juming huge and every bone and muscle on my body was sore and I didn't much feel like riding and right there I decided that was it,, last ride of my season. Was going to enter the hill climb but decided fawk it, time to get to work and back to real life for a while. So that's it, that's all, Pulling out of Revy today. I like to give special thanks to Alek and Tara lee at the Peaks Lodge for hooking me up this winter,, Couldn't have done it with out them. They have a sale on right now BTW for racers and spectators of the Race this week end. Thanks to all that helped out along the way, met a ton great people this winter. Rode well over 100days as planned(thinkin around 120, not sure yet gotta count) I have unfinished business here in Revelstoke though, so I'll be back! Hope you all enjoyed my thread:beer::beer::beer: The Killers - All These Things That I've Done - YouTube

Last edited:

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By far best thread on here this winter. I enjoyed your pics! Now get back to work so ya can do it all again next year!!!

Mattjames

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the entertainment all season long! Looking forward to next year!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the epic thread dan! Lookin forward to riding again next winter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes thanks Dan ..... Next year we have to hook up for a ride.... Get to work so u can be back for November

sent while I should be drinking tea's

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome thread. Except the Killers song stopped when I hit Reply!

Was that Spectro oil in the XM? Looked blue in color.

And where's our 2015 Cat ride review?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was a great thread Dan. I really enjoyed following it all winter. Thanks for all the info, updates and especially for all the awesome pics. What did u think of the new cat?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd really like to Race guys but I haven't worked in 5 months and I don't really want to smash my sled up(any more than it is) right when I'm trying to sell it cause I bought a new one. This really isn't easy for me, already going into Revy& Sleding with drawls...LOL

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great riding with you this winter Dan! We had some killer days and smashed some unbelievable zones together. This thread was viewed by many this winter and kept a lot of people going while they were stuck working. Sucks you won't be racing this weekend but when it's time it's time. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say I only wish I could have had as many days as you got in this winter. Hope to smash some more zones with you again next year. Thanks for the no bull**** daily updates all year long!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great riding with you this winter Dan! We had some killer days and smashed some unbelievable zones together. This thread was viewed by many this winter and kept a lot of people going while they were stuck working. Sucks you won't be racing this weekend but when it's time it's time. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say I only wish I could have had as many days as you got in this winter. Hope to smash some more zones with you again next year. Thanks for the no bull**** daily updates all year long!

Guess since I wont be there you should be able to get 1st no problem...lol Great riding with you this season Erik, I got a few zones you haven't seen yet;) Next winter Erik :beer:

Top Bottom