A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its started, Im down in Revy for the season with the goal of riding well over 100days this season!!God willing...Inspired by Shadams thread last season, I am starting this thread to share Pics, Vids and stories and update local conditions. Feel free to comment,, keep the BS to a minimum please. I am interested in hooking up for rides with new people,, so reply here or PM me. December I have a lot of rides planned out already, but not every day... Monday, Tuesday I have no plans so if ur in the area let me know!!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to come down to revy this year as the only time ive been there it was a white out for 3 days and I never got to actually see much past the cabins, avy danger was way too high. I'll pm you when im planning and hopefully you can spare a day to show me and my buddies around the hills if you're willing.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yay ... I may have been beaten to start a stoke thread, but I'm first to post pic's !!!

Lilduke gettin "er dun at gorman last season ...

the luv of my life summit rt1000 has 9509MILES on her and I cant afford another sled. so i'll be running the old girl until she either blows up or the tunnel colapeses. how long will my season be ???
if anyone see one of these for sale for $3000 ish let me know please ...
maybe I'll have to go back to snowboarding only ...

oh the problems of a first world nation ...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
duke U will have to come over to sicamous and go for a rip

Or meet ya at griffin and do some jumping jack tree riding.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well its started, Im down in Revy for the season with the goal of riding well over 100days this season!!God willing...Inspired by Shadams thread last season, I am starting this thread to share Pics, Vids and stories and update local conditions. Feel free to comment,, keep the BS to a minimum please. I am interested in hooking up for rides with new people,, so reply here or PM me. December I have a lot of rides planned out already, but not every day... Monday, Tuesday I have no plans so if ur in the area let me know!!

and i thought I had "the life".............good on you!

Enjoy and ride safe. I will get you some info on the deck but today and tomorrow, I'm riding!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to come down to revy this year as the only time ive been there it was a white out for 3 days and I never got to actually see much past the cabins, avy danger was way too high. I'll pm you when im planning and hopefully you can spare a day to show me and my buddies around the hills if you're willing.
Yeah forsure let me know when ur around:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
duke U will have to come over to sicamous and go for a rip

Or meet ya at griffin and do some jumping jack tree riding.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas
Yep, yep. Ill be riding lots in Sicamous too,, Have friend down that way:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Adam if ur goona blow up the old sled let me know and ill come watch.. Should be good for a few more rides?? Just got back from a wicked tree day. Ill post pics later if I get a chance.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you seen my baseball?

Zalas baseball steak.... one of the best.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey you leave the cooking channel out of this.... but really, 3 days with this thread up and no pics?!?!? if i had taken any yesterday id throw em up...maybe ill have to figure out how to make a decent video with my go pro footage!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey yeah things are a little hectic down here getting setup. Socked in pretty good yesterday and blizarding today. Here's a few crappy cell phone pics,, will post up some better stuff in a few days. Tuesday is going to be epic!! Foggy Old freeride upside down BSin with Brett Turcotte Random shot

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who aren't sure what the point of this thread is,, it is to share MY pics from the season and If people want to come rip chit up,, here's the place to set it up. If you want to post pics of chicken wings or pizza hut, start your own thread its really easy:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom