20/21 Snowmobile Season Teaser

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
After taking last season off due to back surgery. I got on a sled for the first time December 12. Started to do a bit of filming, snow conditions were not the best with that 1/2" layer of ice, so didn't get much filming the first 3 days of riding, and then the snow started to come down with no sun, and always being snow i was remembering how to ride again. But here's the video from my trip, hopefully i can make a trip every few weeks at least once a month to make up for last year.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man that is not your average youtube video, that is some high-quality footage. I'd buy a full length film of that.

What lodge did you stay at?
Mint setup.

The guy I was filming, Dathan, owns the house and he’s nice enough to let me stay with him. Check him out on YouTube and Instagram @dheadge on Instagram and Dathan Headge on YouTube.

Also, not looking to charge people to buy a video from me, free content is what I want to do. No expectations from the viewer, no let downs, I can edit how I want and film how I enjoy. People can support me by subscribing on YouTube, commenting, liking and sharing the video. The algorithm on YouTube uses that data to increase the discoverability, getting easier to find basically. Maybe even put into suggested videos, or on peoples home page.

Last edited:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
Top Bottom