A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might as well add my Keystone pic from last week,, I invested in a GoPro so I could take some video footage mike. Ill go buy a pimp camera too k... Haters LMAO
GOPR0010_zps76933ed0.jpg

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you riding bolder today? turned out not to bad this afternoon and tomorrow is looking better.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you riding bolder today? turned out not to bad this afternoon and tomorrow is looking better.

Yeah dude I was up boulder today,,lonestar on the freeride. Tomorrow is going to be sweet!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think we're going to hit frisby tomorrow, either way both places I think will be awesome.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think we're going to hit frisby tomorrow, either way both places I think will be awesome.

Yea I might go there too,, not sure yet. Supposed to be sunny, so definitely will be good :beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude awesome thread what a life. You defiantly need a hardoncameramount

Is that the poll that mounts to your bumper?? Yeah I want one of those. Had it mounted on my shovel yesterday but mostly got the back of my head,, going to try it on the mountain bar today:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue bird today!!! But a little chilly out...brrrrr lol

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn ... your already upto page 6 ...
1 week and I'm back in the mtns

I'm guna have to try hard to catch up, especially as I doubt I'll be sledding as much this season, wot with a sad old sled and very few $$$ to pay for an expensive first world sport.

my split snowboard and skins might be getting more of a work out this season ... LAME !!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn ... your already upto page 6 ...
1 week and I'm back in the mtns

I'm guna have to try hard to catch up, especially as I doubt I'll be sledding as much this season, wot with a sad old sled and very few $$$ to pay for an expensive first world sport.

my split snowboard and skins might be getting more of a work out this season ... LAME !!!

Coming back too Golden Adam? Hey man you were the pioneer,, I'm just following in your foot steps. I'll bring the old turbo out& you can ride that till she craters.. Takes AV gas though. Let me know when yer back and I'll swing over for a ride!:beer:

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the poll that mounts to your bumper?? Yeah I want one of those. Had it mounted on my shovel yesterday but mostly got the back of my head,, going to try it on the mountain bar today:beer:

I think he wants you to strap that camera to your wang...I think I can speak for everyone else when I say please don't... haha

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he wants you to strap that camera to your wang...I think I can speak for everyone else when I say please don't... haha
Really?? LOL wont be doin that don't worry,,, Fawkin HOMO's....

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're going to ride alone I would advise staying in cell service or having a satellite phone.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its started, Im down in Revy for the season with the goal of riding well over 100days this season!!God willing...Inspired by Shadams thread last season, I am starting this thread to share Pics, Vids and stories and update local conditions. Feel free to comment,, keep the BS to a minimum please. I am interested in hooking up for rides with new people,, so reply here or PM me. December I have a lot of rides planned out already, but not every day... Monday, Tuesday I have no plans so if ur in the area let me know!!

Great idea! Will check in once in while to catch up on the adventures. Will look you up if I get to Revy this year. Got some friends that like to go there once in while. Stay safe and rubber side down :)

insane customs

Reaction score
Im usally down riding with lilduke every second weekend and some week days and usally have a spot open in a enclosed 4 place if anyone wants to hitch a ride down

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 through to "Try to keep up and you won't make it home" where do you guys rate yourselves? Might be swinging out Revy way this winter and would like to hook up with some "locals" who are in the know.

Top Bottom