A Season with LILDUKE

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you leave the night before the closures opened Dan? Good season, see you next year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 330

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you leave the night before the closures opened Dan? Good season, see you next year
Left yesterday, I planned on smashing all the closures, but I kinda hurt my knee Monday jumping the Cat and decided fawk it. I Got my fair share of riding in this season so im ok with it. See you next season Gary:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and Yes I ran some Spectro oil this season, and Amsoil Dominator, went through about 20 gallons of oil this season. And i'll do a review on the Cat when I get chance. :beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh BTW the Sled is for sale 10,500$ takes it. Runs wicked and has 3year warranty

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and Yes I ran some Spectro oil this season, and Amsoil Dominator, went through about 20 gallons of oil this season. And i'll do a review on the Cat when I get chance. :beer:

What the hell u doing on a kitty Dan

sent while I should be drinking tea's

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the hell u doing on a kitty Dan

Had a opportunity to try one out for a day so why not. Feels a lot like my Doo, I'm not a fan of the vertical steering, could be a wicked sled though with a few changes.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feels like ur free ride..... U still have the wide stance on it right??

Yep, Stock freeride arms and narrow setting on the skies. On my T3 next season Ill put the skies on the wider setting. I like a 38inch stance better than 36 personally.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will you be upgrading your shocks on the T3 and what track length and color are you going for?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will you be upgrading your shocks on the T3 and what track length and color are you going for?

Yes upgrading the shocks, Elkas or Raptors most likely. 163in track and Black plastic, with a wrap probably.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us follow along with your season. 100+ days. Goddamn that's keeping it real.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for creating this thread and continually posting in it. Looks like you had a great season of riding, that many of us dream of....... :beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan what was your most memorable ride and with who………...
Lots of memorable rides and people this season. Most memorable and with who? Well,,,, some stories I just have to keep to myself:beer:
I got 65 plus, just going on weekends and the odd weekday

Good job tex:beer:

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Dan. you will still have to keep the thread alive for the summer.
You are now a snow and mud folk hero! LOL!
Keep in touch and we can see how your water skiing skills are. Or tubing, maybe surfing.
Fantastic winter I must also agree.
February was probably the skiniest I have seen in many years but the payoff in March was great.
Looks like I will done my project by end July and having a few months reprieve before the snow flies again.
Stay safe and we will ride again next winter.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan. you will still have to keep the thread alive for the summer.
You are now a snow and mud folk hero! LOL!
Keep in touch and we can see how your water skiing skills are. Or tubing, maybe surfing.
Fantastic winter I must also agree.
February was probably the skiniest I have seen in many years but the payoff in March was great.
Looks like I will done my project by end July and having a few months reprieve before the snow flies again.
Stay safe and we will ride again next winter.

The beginning of Feb sucked, Mid February was friggen epic! Snowing like 2feet every day. Broke trail from Peaks to the Boulder Cabin one day in 3feet of fresh in February. Cheeres Rick see you next season!:beer:

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Littlest Duke! Until next season, he'll just keep moving on! Get thread, thanks for all the pics. By far the most interesting thread this season. I look forward to following next year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 318
Top Bottom