A Season with LILDUKE

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Griffen is awesome it was my first time there when I talked to you on the parking lot there. Now I go there all the time I am in revy. Not to busy and like said not very likely of an avy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thread Dan, I enjoy following it. So after riding out there for the season where was your favorite riding area?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Griffin is awsome , made first tracks in there this year in November

Haven't been since tho, but thinking we will this weekend , what ya up to Dan??

sent while I should be drinking tea's

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thread Dan, I enjoy following it. So after riding out there for the season where was your favorite riding area?
Area 51

Griffin is awsome , made first tracks in there this year in November

Haven't been since tho, but thinking we will this weekend , what ya up to Dan??

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Not sure yet, probably just sticking around for Yamafest

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More exploring today,,, waaaay in the tullies. Pretty cool terrain and pretty sketchy too, cross lots of class 4 Avy chutes. Not many people ever sled here. Next time I need more gas and a few friends,, this places is vast...No tracks but wolves and rabbits,, maybe I should get some traps...lol The Boondocks;

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like u had a great season !
Enjoyed following along. And livin vicariously through you , since I don't sled. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like u had a great season !
Enjoyed following along. And livin vicariously through you , since I don't sled. Lol

Thanks! Its been an awesome season:beer:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think you have had the best thread on snow and mud to follow since November! I have a feeling you are going to go into denial when you have to leave and go back to work. You have had a great season and good on you for doing what you did!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think you have had the best thread on snow and mud to follow since November! I have a feeling you are going to go into denial when you have to leave and go back to work. You have had a great season and good on you for doing what you did!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk
Thanks man, best winter of my life. Yea its going to be a ruff transition at first going back to work im sure...lol

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the pictures and condition reports Dan, I read your thread daily !!!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the pictures and condition reports Dan, I read your thread daily !!!!

You know my internet really sucks here, you guys interest kept this thread alive. Woulda been easy just to ride and forget about this thread. I have met a lot of great people because of this thread which has made it all worth while:beer:

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pleasure. Glad some people enjoy this thread:beer:

I am enjoyin it and as I only got out to Valemount once this year your thread has been my little fix to get me to next season when I hopefully get to ride the hills more. Thanks again Derek

snow_farmer

Reaction score
I have loved this thread too, I used to get out 10-12 weekends a year and this winter I've been going through a lot of personal issues in life so only got out once. I check this thread daily too see what your up too. If your gonna live in Revelstoke again next winter I vow too get out there and ride with ya at some point.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Busy week end out here in Revy! Friday went to Eagles pass with Erik and his friends. Snow is setup so doing a lot of climbing...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday Yamafest, went up with Erik and crew. We went to the Yamaha tent for a bit and hung out. Erik and crew were only down for a few days and wanted to ride, so we took off for a few hours to rip it up. Later in the day I wanted to go check out Yamafest. So went to airport 100+ people were sitting around watching the Micku's climb chutes,, I'm not much of a spectator,, and the snow was pretty setup, so I decided I'd give some chutes a go on my bone stock miled out freeride.... And Holy fawk mader no prob... Pretty stoked on that. Even setup, pretty cool on a stocker,, cant let off, holder to the pin. Maybe some other stockers climbed the chutes too? Not when we were there tho:cool: 400 sleds on boulder for yamafest I heard!

Top Bottom