A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up on Frisby a couple weeks ago and there was a bunch of sled skiers up there,, Like 10 of em on 3 sleds,, well one of there Junkers broke down.
Was up there today and WTF its still there! Haul your GARBAGE off the mountain you LOSERS!! Anybody want a free wedge, its up on the Ridge....

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy could use some parts, but if it's a plankers sled it's probably no good anyways

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think its stolen,, I saw the guys riding/skiing with it,,, Just think they are too fawkin hurtin to get it off the mountain...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sure hope they do get it before it snows and covers it completely

Im pretty sure they arent coming back for it,,, Probably payed a grand for it and are thinkin screw it.

Id tow it down, but my sled over heats enough on the trail as it is without having to hauling these guys trash off the mountain.

Ill talk to to club,, maybe they'll tow it down with the wide track.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a lighter note; Eriks GF Kayli was going for a triple backflip to seat grab and chit went side ways...lol

Did a lil African engineering and she was good to go!

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up on Frisby a couple weeks ago and there was a bunch of sled skiers up there,, Like 10 of em on 3 sleds,, well one of there Junkers broke down.
Was up there today and WTF its still there! Haul your GARBAGE off the mountain you LOSERS!! Anybody want a free wedge, its up on the Ridge....

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s389/lilduke71/DSCF1665_zps449a356a.jpg

We stopped Saturday and brushed snow off it so at least people could see it. Was almost covered when we passed it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stopped Saturday and brushed snow off it so at least people could see it. Was almost covered when we passed it.

Yeah one good dump and it will be buried.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s389/lilduke71/DSCF1665_zps449a356a.jpg
I don't see how this could be true.......all the plankers I've ever talked to are just like Captain Planet..... http://youtu.be/DMoodiD0UEI

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I got frostbite on Monday for the second time this year and its pretty cold today -15(pretty cold for Revy) Main areas are pounded and any good snow is a LONG ways from any truck or cabin, so not sure about today, might go for a ride this afternoon if it warms up. BUT it is supposed to start Snowing here Tomorrow and my friend Kallon will be in town tomorrow(wicked Rider) So the new year is looking up!

Happy New Years!

Cheers Dan

Derick Wood Keystone:

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the frost bite.
Seems once you get it, that area is always a problem
Yes, cooler temps this morning but just like riding in Alberta on a regular day! LOL.

Happy new year big guy.

Top Bottom