A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always one of my fears by the sounds of your day you had. I try to avoid putting myself in those situations but sometimes you can't help it. I have a 156"x2.5" track I'm going to put on my sled hopefully it works out well. Going from a 153" attack 20 I'm having high hopes.

It was a good day, we just got really turned around. A GPS is a handy tool, sure helped us out today:beer:

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We seen that jump at keystone that thing was huge ... wish we could have seen them hitting it... we were there Tuesday when were they hitting it?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We seen that jump at keystone that thing was huge ... wish we could have seen them hitting it... we were there Tuesday when were they hitting it?

Derick and Brody built a bunch of big jumps back there,, they ride back there lots...

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on we just saw the one big step down they built in that bowl just past the shovel out

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just another wicked deep snow tree day with Kallon, hit a stump and went over the Bars...lol and my sled took a tumble and I lost the lid to my glove box,, as you can see in the first picture thats where my Revy Club sticker was... Fawk...lol

And on the way back to Revelstoke we just about got wiped out by an Avalanche on the Trans Canada in the truck,, Cant even describe it,, just driving along and all of a sudden a HUGE cloud of snow came flying off the side of the Mountain and we were in the middle of it... Almost thought we were done....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way its snowing right now, tomorrow is sizing up to be one of the deepest days we'll see this season.
Definatly will try to get some wicked GoPro footage with my Hard on Camera mount,, Been weighting for the right day,
and tomorrow is going to be SICK!:d

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And on the way back to Revelstoke we just about got wiped out by an Avalanche on the Trans Canada in the truck,, Cant even describe it,, just driving along and all of a sudden a HUGE cloud of snow came flying off the side of the Mountain and we were in the middle of it... Almost thought we were done....

Really? That's crazy! Did it come all the way down to the highway or just the dust cloud? Never the less I am sure the guy assessing conditions probably got his ass chewed out.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? That's crazy! Did it come all the way down to the highway or just the dust cloud? Never the less I am sure the guy assessing conditions probably got his ass chewed out.

We were driving, then in the blink of an eye we were in the middle of a huge dust cloud that came down from above. Kallon just pinned it and we never looked back to see if it covered the road or not,, we were both kinda shaken up for a bit..

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bet that got the 'ol heart pumping, hey? Eventful couple of days man!

Glad you guys are getting some snow now!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bet that got the 'ol heart pumping, hey? Eventful couple of days man!

Glad you guys are getting some snow now!

Yeah man its getting close to peak season, chit will get intense in the mountains for a bit here. Big snow & Big consequences.

Ride safe out there:beer:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess a guy needs to wear his beacon while on the hi way now too!!

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan - saw the Revelstoke Review on Facebook. Apparently there was a truck behind you that got hit. Crazy.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan - saw the Revelstoke Review on Facebook. Apparently there was a truck behind you that got hit. Crazy.

Thats crazy! we were wondering cause we never saw any head lights behind us after that. but we weren't stopping to check it out!

Top Bottom