A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the frost bite.
Seems once you get it, that area is always a problem
Yes, coller temps this morning but just like riding in Alberta on a regular day! LOL.

Happy new year big guy.

Thanks Rick,, I remember riding in AB when it was -35 when I was 14,,, I put on 6000km that year. Im not quite as hardcore these days.

You riding today? I might go up Boulder this afteernoon for a lil boot. If someone wants to try the Heli Drop with me today could be pretty good!

Cheers!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowing in Revy right now, Most of the Christmas crowd has gone home, looking like it could be a good week in the Beautiful mountains of BC.......

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That paw print duct tape was the best duct tape I've ever used lol it stuck to wet snow filled frozen plastic in -15 You should find out where she got that stuff from and I'll replace that roll next trip. Thanks

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That paw print duct tape was the best duct tape I've ever used lol it stuck to wet snow filled frozen plastic in -15 You should find out where she got that stuff from and I'll replace that roll next trip. Thanks

Red Tuck tape sticks really well to just about anything when its cold or wet as well. It would hold up really well to just about anything. I carry it rather than regular old duck tape.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today was just sick!! Gotta love when you have a 100,000 acres of untouched all to yourselves....

Me and kallon Ripped chit up today. Probably best ride of the year for me so far. Brought the Gopro but had a lil malfunction today...lol

Tomorrow is looking pretty good to though! So try, try again haha :cool:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always check this thread to see the latest photos and updates... Not sure why, I'm always jealous after seeing Picts like you posted today. Just living the dream slaying bc powder
Keep the updates coming. Have to live through threads like this till March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always check this thread to see the latest photos and updates... Not sure why, I'm always jealous after seeing Picts like you posted today. Just living the dream slaying bc powder
Keep the updates coming. Have to live through threads like this till March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I'm glad people enjoy my thread:beer:

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics Dan. Haven't been able to get out yet this year so your thread is my only pow fix for now. Thanks for sharin.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did some exploring today with Kallon, snow was deep! Now we were in a zone I had only rode a couple times before, way deep in the trees and it was getting later in the day and we were pretty much lost and in super narly steep&deep trees. Not a good feeling& I ride in the mountains daily and today I was getting a little nervous. Acording to my GPS there was a logging road 1.5miles below us. So dropped down and it was scetchy,,, never been so happy to see a logging road in my life...lol

Wish I would have got some pics of our desend, but was focusing on the mission at hand.

Wicked day though, got the blood pumping a little and made it back in one piece.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you made it back safe Dan! Were you able to keep up to that cat? Haha

Haha the Cat works pretty good, its got a 156 with a 3inch so it leaves big holes when he gets off&on the pipe in the tree's.

Dropped down stuff today that a few years ago we'd never get back up, that T3 is a pretty awesome machine in the woods!

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Always one of my fears by the sounds of your day you had. I try to avoid putting myself in those situations but sometimes you can't help it. I have a 156"x2.5" track I'm going to put on my sled hopefully it works out well. Going from a 153" attack 20 I'm having high hopes.

Top Bottom