900 Ranger xp tires?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ranger 900 Titanium put a deposit on it at show this weekend gotta go do the paper work up this week! Just checked those winches out on line $225 with the switches and they say free shipping, cant go wrong with that! Thanks for the info!

We will charge beer...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You referring to me? I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well looks like you'll fit right in, those two are usually in the bucket. lol

must remember to take keys out of quads at night.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you look at the half windshield? if so i would recommend anything other than the stock polaris. it scratchs way beyond easy. i got the roof, half windshield and bumper extension. are you looking at tires?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you look at the half windshield? if so i would recommend anything other than the stock polaris. it scratchs way beyond easy. i got the roof, half windshield and bumper extension. are you looking at tires?

Oh that's not good! I am getting the half windshield and roof. I had the half on my 500 and it was pretty good but I have a no touch rule! Lol. Getting tires through recreational motor sports the guy that owns it thinks my brother has bought a lot of tires there do he gives him crazy good deals. But my brother only bought 3 sets lol must have him confused with someone else.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The half windshield from polaris is high price junk,

Recreational motorsports has good prices, check rapid revolutions to make sure.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I here you no loyalty. Was going to check out rapid to. That's where my boss bought his tires he got a good price.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh that's not good! I am getting the half windshield and roof. I had the half on my 500 and it was pretty good but I have a no touch rule! Lol. Getting tires through recreational motor sports the guy that owns it thinks my brother has bought a lot of tires there do he gives him crazy good deals. But my brother only bought 3 sets lol must have him confused with someone else.

yea that guy...the big guy gave me 500 off my deck. he thought i was another customer on the phone, when i showed up he looked at me and said ..your not vance...i said yes i am...and we stared at each other. he decent to deal with i got the 500 off.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea that guy...the big guy gave me 500 off my deck. he thought i was another customer on the phone, when i showed up he looked at me and said ..your not vance...i said yes i am...and we stared at each other. he decent to deal with i got the 500 off.

cool, thinkin i can tell him i'm vance and get $500 off? is vance the new code word for let's make a deal!!! haha. j\k. take a deal when ya can. good for you.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers name is Lance lol! The guy knows him on the phone but when he shows up he doesn't ever recognize Lance but still gives him wicked deals! So there's probably a Lance out there that's pissed off cause he buys lots of stuff but never gets any deals! Lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers name is Lance lol! The guy knows him on the phone but when he shows up he doesn't ever recognize Lance but still gives him wicked deals! So there's probably a Lance out there that's pissed off cause he buys lots of stuff but never gets any deals! Lol

thats too funny, now we are all lances eh haha. have a great day.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Man I laughed when you told me that story lol

Top Bottom