900 xp ranger

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay fellas with some experience on these.
I am thinking of buying one and will be adding a few things and would like some Input on good or bad.
2014 red and white 900 eps
3 to 4 inch arched a arm lift. What one gives the best ride quality and no problems.
Only going to run 27 or 28 inch big horns as with the lift I think your gaining enough clearance. ( for what I will be doing)
Don't want to put to much strain on drive terrain.
Winch and winch bumper of coarse
Will add the normal other things but looking for input on suspension more than anything as don't want to have crappy ride or any axle bind.
Have had lots of atvs and currently a 800 ltd can am .
Been around the Rhinos lots and a great machine but not interested In the new one.
The can am commander doesn't really do anything for me either due to the noise ,heat and pricing.
This xp 900 looks to be a nice machine.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great machine....I have the 3 inch outkast arched kit and it rides great much like stock. Turning suffered a bit but more because of the 30 inch tires & beadlocks than the lift , I suspect...
No complaints so far , but I havenot really been really hard on it yet.
Super quiet , tons of torque and great handling and vision are the strong points for me.
On the downside the stock axles are weak and will be the first thing to fail....
With the lift and 30's this thing go's anywhere...

30 inch deep snow , no problem!!!
They just released a new orange special edition
With buckets and doors it is one sharp UTV .
The 900 rangers are really carving out a big market for them selves...

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx rzegade this is exactly what I am looking for.The outkast is the one I was looking at.
Good quality?
Fit and install good?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not perfect but very good.... Welds a little sloppy . Fit and function is great though..
Outkast kinda got the 900 ranger lift thing started and knows his chit...
If you search back (way back) I posted a few pics and thoughts on the ranger vrs other utvs
At the time I bought it...

Top Bottom