Older Polaris Ranger

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
So my kids have been bugging me to pick up a golf cart for around the lake lot, got looking into them but holy the prices and really quite useless. Anyways got thinking that maybe a side by side (UTV with a box no RZR’s etc) would be more practical I would like to be able to plow snow, use it to winch the boat lift out etc. Was kinda looking for a Rhino but I’m thinking a Ranger maybe better just because of the bench seat. I would like it to be fuel injected and have power steering for sure. Anything I should be looking for problem wise on the Rangers? I‘m looking to spend no more that 10k

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my kids have been bugging me to pick up a golf cart for around the lake lot, got looking into them but holy the prices and really quite useless. Anyways got thinking that maybe a side by side (UTV with a box no RZR’s etc) would be more practical I would like to be able to plow snow, use it to winch the boat lift out etc. Was kinda looking for a Rhino but I’m thinking a Ranger maybe better just because of the bench seat. I would like it to be fuel injected and have power steering for sure. Anything I should be looking for problem wise on the Rangers? I‘m looking to spend no more that 10k

Polaris mid size rangers are pretty bulletproof. They were 500 or 570. The odd 800 is kicking around and are actually crazy fast. I think they were the most reliable of the sxs. I had a 500 and was a great machine.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to find a good one. Prices are high. I bought a rhino last year. It’s the farm truck.

Was looking for a ranger as well. Ended up buying one with a cab and heat. No cheap.

Good luck on your search.

Top Bottom