imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 in forward with a 1 inch lift.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoop whoop got me some forward a-arms coming, lookds like i may be putting some 30 inch zillas in my future. shheeet feel like a kid in a candy store. (friggin neville made me do it) haha. going to be an interesting summer. axles at super atv $199, hope they got lots?

I hope there ranger axles are better then there brute force axles. I bought there rhino brand axles and they where junk. One stripped the splines and had grease coming out around the clamps the other had grease coming out. Got them replaced second ride out broke the another and the other was leaking grease again. If I break axles I will be putting dht outlaw axles in. I to can't wait till summer! Still need a winch, getting a viper max, and tires oh and the ranger lol! Maybe I will get out for a ride you and ray this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope there ranger axles are better then there brute force axles. I bought there rhino brand axles and they where junk. One stripped the splines and had grease coming out around the clamps the other had grease coming out. Got them replaced second ride out broke the another and the other was leaking grease again. If I break axles I will be putting dht outlaw axles in. I to can't wait till summer! Still need a winch, getting a viper max, and tires oh and the ranger lol! Maybe I will get out for a ride you and ray this year!

can't say one way or the other, the ranger site i was on most were happy with them, gorrilla axles was another story though. for the money i think i'd be giving rhinos a try

i never broke an axle on the king quad. a cv joint went south, boot let go and took on a passel of mud though.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are good for day trips as well...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes that may be the best for the next while as the west country still has a pile of snow.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes that may be the best for the next while as the west country still has a pile of snow.

Yes. In a few weeks. Medicine lake. Skeg be frozen and lots of trails

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you could save yourself some money and get a better winch , runva winch wholsesale from ontario has a 4500 lb winch at $175, i bought the in dash switch and a switch from outtrw to match existing switches. works awesome, lots of pulling power, has all steel insides no plastic like ****ty warn . i bought 4 of them and all who have em like em so far. a 2500 lb winch will all the fixins was only $115. even beats ****ty princess auto.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could save yourself some money and get a better winch , runva winch wholsesale from ontario has a 4500 lb winch at $175, i bought the in dash switch and a switch from outtrw to match existing switches. works awesome, lots of pulling power, has all steel insides no plastic like ****ty warn . i bought 4 of them and all who have em like em so far. a 2500 lb winch will all the fixins was only $115. even beats ****ty princess auto.

That's the one Ray mounted in his trailer? And you think they are a better winch to? Might have to give them a look! And I won't waste money on a warn! Way over priced and know a few people with them had bad luck.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can only tell you what i have found, u will also need a winch mount plate. so far i'm happy happy happy.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the one Ray mounted in his trailer? And you think they are a better winch to? Might have to give them a look! And I won't waste money on a warn! Way over priced and know a few people with them had bad luck.

Correct,,,,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not sure why ray put a 4500 lb in his trailer a 2500 would have been fine. he is so over the top.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so which ranger you purchase?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so which ranger you purchase?

Ranger 900 Titanium put a deposit on it at show this weekend gotta go do the paper work up this week! Just checked those winches out on line $225 with the switches and they say free shipping, cant go wrong with that! Thanks for the info!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm learning as we go too, Not a lot of info on ranger upgrades yet

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the ranger get over looked cause of the RZR. I had a 500 real nice machine but wanted more and the front struts held it back in the ride area. My brother and dad got the 800 ranger nice machines but this 900 is much more refined then the 800! I put my sled away for the year cause of the ranger so I hope its going to be worth it! lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sure you won't have many regrets, i just love riding mine, quiet, easy to talk to passenger, lots of power, your not riding in the slop at all, i usually wear just rubber boots and jeans, although when stuck i get muddy. hehe.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club ....the 900 are a real good unit very capable.
We will have a ranger/ rzr rip or two this summer !!

Top Bottom